• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-whispers- oh no i like a lot of the skins this time im too poor to like them
-drags hands down face- i.........ugh,,, IDK WHAT TO DO I CANT BUY ALL THESE DAMN THINGS FRIG

i was going to ask if anyone in ice was sniping and then i realized IM in ice but then i remembered i am literally awful at sniping.

HOWEVER, that said, i can try to get you guys stuff if you need it! just let me know :) and in the meantime ill cry about not being able to get all the skins i like

(also the cragward custodian is gorgeous jfc)

i just got some skins from the marketplace...which ones do you want need? I have an extra frozen flight actually too, the one for male ridgeback

-whispers back-

psstt, if you snipe for us, it's my assumption that a bunch of us will tip you when we order and you can buy more skins with the tip money~

NOOO no one has to give me tips uAu ill certainly snipe for whoever needs it tho, so let me know <3

i just got some skins from the marketplace...which ones do you want need? I have an extra frozen flight actually too, the one for male ridgeback

AHHHH IDK i sorta closed the window bc i got overwhelmed by the shinies... uh

well id tell you if the skin previews hadnt just somehow broken? i cant click on them now omfg

New little pearlcatcher

Nice. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOO no one has to give me tips uAu ill certainly snipe for whoever needs it tho, so let me know <3

Well, no one has to, but I personally usually order like 30+ each festival, and I don't think my conscience would ever let me not tip a Dom Discount sniper for all the work that goes into buying and sending out that many skins.

I'd recommend not trying to snipe big amounts until like Tuesday or Wednesday. o: The first couple days it's almost impossible to snipe anything because of how many people are in the MP buying. By Wed, 90% of the skins/accents just sort of sit in the MP and it's easy to just stroll in and buy what you need.

Well, no one has to, but I personally usually order like 30+ each festival, and I don't think my conscience would ever let me not tip a Dom Discount sniper for all the work that goes into buying and sending out that many skins.

I'd recommend not trying to snipe big amounts until like Tuesday or Wednesday. o: The first couple days it's almost impossible to snipe anything because of how many people are in the MP buying. By Wed, 90% of the skins/accents just sort of sit in the MP and it's easy to just stroll in and buy what you need.

ahhh ok i see, yeah. alright, ty for the advice! :D im here if you need me guys <3

i think overall i like freezing breath, gentle giant, crystal rainbow, winter camouflage, below zero, dark ice, and maaaybe glacial warden. frosted is really nice but i dont like tundras so meh. :V

ugh thats 6 skins omfg rip im afraid to know the price

ahhh ok i see, yeah. alright, ty for the advice! :D im here if you need me guys <3

i think overall i like freezing breath, gentle giant, crystal rainbow, winter camouflage, below zero, dark ice, and maaaybe glacial warden. frosted is really nice but i dont like tundras so meh. :V

ugh thats 6 skins omfg rip im afraid to know the price

Aww but Tundras are so cute haha xD

Also, changed my 2 Faes to Pearlcatchers - so glad I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Puts reminder on profile not to buy anymore gen 1s until new colors release
Few hours later of using dragon search...
Me: goes and buys 3 new dragons

//why

I still love all my little desserts though :')

Me: Puts reminder on profile not to buy anymore gen 1s until new colors release
Few hours later of using dragon search...
Me: goes and buys 3 new dragons

//why

I still love all my little desserts though :')

They look so tasty! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK...warning, lots of pics in spoilers!

Need some opinions please :> I have a Shimmer, Butterfly, Iridescent and Gembond scroll...and wondering if any of these look good? As an FYI, the first 2 under Shimmer are my progens :> Sorry for the poor quality ;v;

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Capture4.JPGCapture5.JPGCapture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture.JPG

I really appreciate any opinions!!!! :>

They look so tasty! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK...warning, lots of pics in spoilers!

Need some opinions please :> I have a Shimmer, Butterfly, Iridescent and Gembond scroll...and wondering if any of these look good? As an FYI, the first 2 under Shimmer are my progens :> Sorry for the poor quality ;v;

I really appreciate any opinions!!!! :>

Thanks! :)

Hmm personally I like shimmer on the F Pearlcatcher, Butterfly on the M Pearlcatcher

0 luck with chests this time around, gave up trying to grind at work because I just keep getting currency and NO chests! How's everyone else doing on stuff so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back