Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is having a nice Rockbreaker's Ceremony ^_^

If anyone has a solar blades apparel that they aren't using, I'll pay 1.2k tbt for it!

Trying to give everyone in my lair a title, probably going to write some lore for most of them, maybe not as extensive as I've been doing with my first page keepers, but idk I get carried away a lot when writing. XD I might change a few of them but I think I have all of the "needed" roles that a lair would need to thrive. =D

28948962_350.jpg28948963_350.jpg

dang i worked the boreal woods for a while last night-- got four new familiars! but sadly, none were the turkey...

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, does anyoen wanna trade festival chests???

ive got two extra neglected caveminder that i'd like to trade for any of:

--eight become one
--ancient memories, or
--sardonyc cabochon

let me know! :)

is anyone trying to get more experience with baldwin? i'm maxed out now so if anyone wants to brew some genes for me to get the points let me know

i'm PumpkinPepper on there

is anyone trying to get more experience with baldwin? i'm maxed out now so if anyone wants to brew some genes for me to get the points let me know

I'm almost to level 15 and still waiting to get to 16 for the bog stuff. Feel free to send me a message (user: PaintingFlowers) anytime you need something brewed c:

Last edited:

Congrats on maxing out, I?m at level 19, I try not to reach max to fast because when you brew something at max level you don?t get the exp. points and it feels like a waste somehow c;

this has been a fun festival so far. the festival currency and chests seem to be flowing plentiful in the coliseum, and the accents have been easy to grab in the MarketPlace. i got the coalbound accent, the eight become one accent, and that white marble bogsnek skin. and ive managed to get five of the chests which is the most ive obtained so far from one festival. just need one of those darn turkey familiars now!

this has been a fun festival so far. the festival currency and chests seem to be flowing plentiful in the coliseum, and the accents have been easy to grab in the MarketPlace. i got the coalbound accent, the eight become one accent, and that white marble bogsnek skin. and ive managed to get five of the chests which is the most ive obtained so far from one festival. just need one of those darn turkey familiars now!

Congrats one the drops! I agree that the fest currency and chests have been dropping pretty well. Let me know if you'd like a turkey, I was able to get a few extra c:

ugh i find it annoying how the MP doesn't recognize apparel in your vault... It doesnt make sense if youre trying to collect and don't want to use it right away.

ugh i find it annoying how the MP doesn't recognize apparel in your vault... It doesnt make sense if youre trying to collect and don't want to use it right away.

I know this feeling, I do this with familiar and scan the MP to see if there are some I don't have so I can snatch 'em up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also excited for some more pretty ButterPoi Boggle babies, maybe some Petals too but I hope it's mostly Poison again.

^The skydancer is really cute! GL selling! c:

I got this really cheap gen1 to be my ice rep, she even has ice as her primary color:

I'm also buying treasure, 45k tr = 100 tbt if anyone is selling.

Anybody want this piepaint cutie, she wont sell but I think she's pretty so I don't want to exalt her. Just lmk and I'll send her over!

Last edited:
anybody else notice the FR dragon market seems totally dead rn? not sure why... do things pick up this month with Night of the Nocturne and everything, or is December usually slow over there?

also, i saw Lightning has a push/buy thread up but if i'm not mistaken they're offering to pay the same or maybe even less than what the site gives you for exalting on your own anyhow....?

I was overseas for the entirety of Rockbreaker's but somehow got 3 chests from digging??? It's been like 4 fests since I've gotten a chest from gathering!

But since I only had my phone I wasn't able to get all the skins I wanted. I wanted to get Eight Becomes One and Sandstone... If anyone is willing to trade an Ancient Memories chest for an Eight Becomes One chest, please let me know.

Nice dragons everyone, King dad that noc looks great hope you can get a scroll this year ^^.

Nearly Christmas so I'm looking out for festive accents, if I'm decorating I'm extending it to FR :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back