Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAD TO POP ON TO SAY I LOVE ALL OF THE ARCANE FAVORS lol xD I'm dying over the cloak and the goblin is SO CUTE! and I actually really love the vista too~ now to actually play FR and get a cloak for all of my dergs -3-

IKR I NEED SO MANY CLOAKS ARGH XD

but yeah a lot of the skins were really lovely too, seems they learned their lesson from last year :/

Was gonna post that I had a bogsneak egg in AH for 490 gems...but it sold already :eek:
Not sure if I'm gonna sell the 2nd one.

Got a chestdrop though! So that's 3/14 skins.

i like three of the accents, got one of them already (ethereal planet or whatever, for the female imperial). i also like the one for the male fae. and i like one of the accents that can be brewed-- for the female mirror derg. overall its a good set of accents/skins, but only those three really caught my eye so far...

I only have a few skins right now and brewing one but the week is young. I'd hold off buying until later tbh as it will probably go down in price on the AH over the week if you can't get it in the MP.

you can also place an order with a dom shop, i did this morning & got a full set and extras of the accents

Ikr, I got one chest that I sold but currency rng been alright and then I had some leftover from last year apparently...

but yeah i need so many more cloaks aahh <3 rip

A maren dude just literally dodged 5 hits in a row... I seriously was so mad, and they were eliminates too... so I am just DONE with the Crystal Pools. Haven't gotten a single Chest there, only got 1 chest so far from the Jungle which is #3 on the list... going to try the Waterways for a bit. UHG

A maren dude just literally dodged 5 hits in a row... I seriously was so mad, and they were eliminates too... so I am just DONE with the Crystal Pools. Haven't gotten a single Chest there, only got 1 chest so far from the Jungle which is #3 on the list... going to try the Waterways for a bit. UHG

yeah that hit and miss rng is so stupid i wish they would change that already. also i keep bumping into those large turts but they never drop fams ugh!

good luck.. also when you need copper mucks you keep getting gold and silver aaaaaaah

iirc the guide by Maki didn't list the giant boss turts as even dropping chests....

its not so fun when you do all the repetitive coliseum stuff and dont get much to show for it, crikey. i still dont know where Maki gets those drop rates-- 100 currency an hour? :rolleyes: i mean the festi currency definitely flows in the crystal pools, but not even close to maki's numbers, maybe they have super high internet speed or play when nobody else is on or something... best ive expereinced so far was last month's fire festival ,whichever was the high percentage zone was indeed a treasure trove for loot...

iirc the guide by Maki didn't list the giant boss turts as even dropping chests....

its not so fun when you do all the repetitive coliseum stuff and dont get much to show for it, crikey. i still dont know where Maki gets those drop rates-- 100 currency an hour? :rolleyes: i mean the festi currency definitely flows in the crystal pools, but not even close to maki's numbers, maybe they have super high internet speed or play when nobody else is on or something... best ive expereinced so far was last month's fire festival ,whichever was the high percentage zone was indeed a treasure trove for loot...

I think they are just lucky or calculate average with lots of users, I don't know. I mostly grind crystal pools because the monsters drop random **** you can sell or brew as well and I seem to get most currency there too.

Could be fast internet or they probably are lucky or something...

And yeah the turt boss doesn't drop that since one of them at least is not arcane iirc

I still have an unhatched ice egg for sale, but i'd better look for gems ,treasure or FR items instead of tbt as i be broke on FR...

wasn't somebody here hoarding ice eggs??

just hand it over easily :p

also ahh finally level 9 alchemy so you can actually spend you things on making cool stuff :c

Maki uses other coli stats mentioned here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514, right below "Best areas to farm:...", they have 133 strength on their coli team for Crystal Pools and other higher coli venues, so they are going through battles much faster, but yeah I don?t know much about specific coli builds ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

just hand it over easily :p

also ahh finally level 9 alchemy so you can actually spend you things on making cool stuff :c

Congrats, the mantles and the familiars are good stuff to brew:)

Maki uses other coli stats mentioned here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514, right below "Best areas to farm:...", they have 133 strength on their coli team for Crystal Pools and other higher coli venues, so they are going through battles much faster, but yeah I don?t know much about specific coli builds ^.^

just fought 20 battles in crystal pools. due to site lag it took 20 minutes. Maki's team apparently claims it only takes them 5 minutes. I got 4 whole crystal shards, and still no chests, to show for my time....

just fought 20 battles in crystal pools. due to site lag it took 20 minutes. Maki's team apparently claims it only takes them 5 minutes. I got 4 whole crystal shards, and still no chests, to show for my time....
Well they must have fast hands, but a coli team with 133 strength is very fast, and I guess the numbers in the guide came from a lagless grinding. I prefer to grind in the Waterway and Rainsong Jungle this festival, because it?s very fast and I can use my all purpose coli team c:

Last edited:
What is that build with 133 str? I mostly use Culex build since I more or less don't use mages anyways.

And I agree the fams and clothes are relatively cheap to brew and gives xp : D

Well they must have fast hands, but a coli team with 133 strength is very fast, and I guess the numbers in the guide came from a lagless grinding. I prefer to grind in the Waterway and Rainsong Jungle this festival, because it?s very fast and I can use my all purpose coli team c:

i switched to waterway and fared much better at churning out festival currency. (still no chests tho... :()

i switched to waterway and fared much better at churning out festival currency. (still no chests tho... :()

really? i did waterway at first but had more fun in crystal pools.. also the big turts there are shadow and water so no they don't drop currencies this time (idek is bosses do at all.. xan come back lol)

i got one chest that i sold from grinding but tbh.. just glad i had my discount so i could snipe from the mp...

also got my 3rd cloak apparel earlier... gotta go fast!

Aye, grinded some waterway now, idek the currency seems around the same for me, maybe you can get more chests there idek, i had such bad luck though with that wherever so..

got my 3rd cloak earlier though hnnng do need more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back