Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OwO sounds so cool. How much would you like to charge?

P/S: I am newbie too (June's member) so i don't know what tips should I give ^^;
I dunno... sadly I dont have a FR (YET!!! Ive been waiting for like a year but im always like two minutes late //crai)
so... Maybe you can pay in IGB? Or hold some dragons/treasure for the 20th when I get an account?

also, my friend is trying to recreate this awesome dreg, but he's having trouble... He says that the colors/tert are car/lav/rose/cry/face/circ, but he doesnt know what any of that means/how do you get a dreg like that. Haha he's a newb just like me uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO, how do you get a dreg's tert as gembond? More specifically, maize gembond?

also, my friend is trying to recreate this awesome dreg, but he's having trouble... He says that the colors/tert are car/lav/rose/cry/face/circ, but he doesnt know what any of that means/how do you get a dreg like that. Haha he's a newb just like me uwu

That would be a Caribbean/Lavender/Rose Crystal/Facet/Circuit dragon. The first set are the three colors of the dragon, the second set are the genes for each respective color. It sure sounds like a pretty dragon. o: Did your friend say what species of dragon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO, how do you get a dreg's tert as gembond? More specifically, maize gembond?

The genes you can either breed a dragon with the right one or buy a gene change scroll from the marketplace. The color Maize would have to be bred into the dragon already, since it's impossible to change a single color on a dragon.

That would be a Caribbean/Lavender/Rose Crystal/Facet/Circuit dragon. The first set are the three colors of the dragon, the second set are the genes for each respective color. It sure sounds like a pretty dragon. o: Did your friend say what species of dragon?
Yep, it does sound pretty :eek:
He said it would be a guardian dragon. And... What do you mean by genes for each respective color? Sorry if I'm a bit annoying >u< i cant help being curious

I dunno... sadly I dont have a FR (YET!!! Ive been waiting for like a year but im always like two minutes late //crai)
so... Maybe you can pay in IGB? Or hold some dragons/treasure for the 20th when I get an account?

I can pay in IGB but if you want some dragons, you can go here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&page=3

After Karolina, all dragons are up for grab. Page 4 fulls of my fodder + babies that I just hatched but if you like any I can save them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you sell it for tbt?

No thanks. I have enough TBT at the moment ^^;

Last edited:
Yep, it does sound pretty :eek:
He said it would be a guardian dragon. And... What do you mean by genes for each respective color? Sorry if I'm a bit annoying >u< i cant help being curious

Each dragon has 3 colors and 3 genes. The primary (main body), secondary (wings), and tertiary (variable).

Take this girl for example:

She is Stonewash/Lavender/Rose. Her genes are Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond. Iridescent and Shimmer are both genes that sort of make your dragon look shiny, as their name implies. Gembond gives her gems all over her body. So her body is Stonewash and Iridescent, her wings are Lavender and Shimmer, and her tertiary is Rose Gembond.

oooh the violet crystal/charcoal facet/teal smoke guardian female is so beautiful :eek:
but the lavender crystal/midnight shimmer/azure smoke guardian female and Zoisite are/is rather stunning as well :eek:

Each dragon has 3 colors and 3 genes. The primary (main body), secondary (wings), and tertiary (variable).

She is Stonewash/Lavender/Rose. Her genes are Iridescent, Shimmer, Gembond. Iridescent and Shimmer are both genes that sort of make your dragon look shiny, as their name implies. Gembond gives her gems all over her body. So her body is Stonewash and Iridescent, her wings are Lavender and Shimmer, and her tertiary is Rose Gembond.

She is sooooo lovely ^^ Like candyyy

Awesome! Thanks on behalf of me and my friend c:

Another example of genes:

This guy is Ice/Red/Emerald, Tiger/Eyespots/Crackle.

You can see how his genes match up with his colors. Ice colored body with tiger stripes. Red wings with big eyespots on them. Emerald colored crackle all over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is sooooo lovely ^^ Like candyyy

Aww, thanks! : D She's part of my Cotton Candy breeding pair.

oooh the violet crystal/charcoal facet/teal smoke guardian female is so beautiful :eek:
but the lavender crystal/midnight shimmer/azure smoke guardian female and Zoisite are/is rather stunning as well :eek:

Ahhh I have advice for you: When you join, actually there will be so many threads people offering free dragons. You might as well get a freebie dragon from your flight welcoming committees. So you must be very careful to choose the one that you really like or you will end up with full lair. Also, some people don't like you to exalt the dragon that they give you for free.

For me, I don't mind as long as you name first before exalt when you get bored of it.

Thanks ^^
Also, @Irarina, how many dragons would you like bios for? I can do them for as many as you want ^^
You can make an offer in tbt, depending on how many bios you want. You also got to tell me if you want a long bio (background, name origins, mate, personality, etc.) or a short bio (just personality/brief description.)

Awesome! Thanks on behalf of me and my friend c:

No problem!

Here some other info about dragon colors:

Colors are arranged on a color wheel. When you breed two dragons together, their babies will have primary, secondary, and tertiary colors that are within a range created by the parents. For instance, a pair with primaries of Navy and Leaf will produce babies who are all blueish and greenish. Secondaries have a range of their own, so do tertiaries.

Here is a great tool for finding the ranges two dragons will have together.

Additionally, genes and also breeds have different rarities. When you breed them together, there are different % chances of each outcome. Here's a good guide for breed and gene rarity~

Thanks!
Also, do you have a good website for the little charts that have the two dragons you're breeding, and the possible colors for the hatchlings in the center, or something like that? It's featured in a lot of hatcheries, but im not good at graphics ;-;

Thanks ^^
Also, @Irarina, how many dragons would you like bios for? I can do them for as many as you want ^^
You can make an offer in tbt, depending on how many bios you want. You also got to tell me if you want a long bio (background, name origins, mate, personality, etc.) or a short bio (just personality/brief description.)

I have few but let's start with a pair first. Here's the dragons:

I will PM you the detail after I figure out what bios should they have (I have no idea at the moment).

And then probably this pair too. But again, I have no idea at the moment. I am so not creative....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!
Also, do you have a good website for the little charts that have the two dragons you're breeding, and the possible colors for the hatchlings in the center, or something like that? It's featured in a lot of hatcheries, but im not good at graphics ;-;

You can check these links:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny
http://fr.fintastic.net/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back