• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flickering Fiends [Closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4437.jpg

I feel bad for the one that’s landed on their face ☠️

image.png

l9JH5pi.gif
these are a few of my favourite things...
l9JH5pi.gif

the struggle to pick what to put on my "spooky" cube was too real! as you can probably tell, i tried to go the cute spooky route! one side features my beloved kiki on one side, the czar of halloween himself; Jack and one of my favourite collectibles released this halloween; the ghostly kitty plush
The colours you got from your shading are GORGEOUS. I could look at your pencil-crayon art forever
Not entirely how i imagined it :p
But I'm very pleased with it nonetheless :)🎃
View attachment 517535
Not only is this beyond cool, but it gives me the heeby-jeebies which is so in the spirit. 10/10!

Hello, welcome to today's show where the theme is "I don't have a printer and I lost my colored pencils"
Here we see Azzy making a desperate attempt to make a 3D object.

20231021_181321.jpg

The colours you got from your shading are GORGEOUS. I could look at your pencil-crayon art forever

aww thank you kiko 🫶 i was worried the lamp i was using to light my picture was too warm and washed the colours out, so hearing this is super reassuring! ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back