• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flickering Fiends [Closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
FlickeringFiends.jpg

..crickety-clack-crickety-clack..
An odd, creaky sound can be heard in the distance beyond the dark forest. You squint your eyes and peer through the dense trees, to see a slow-moving wagon with blue orbs floating about. Oh, is that Wisp? But something feels wrong. His eyes are hazy and red.
..crickety-clack-crickety-clack..
Maybe it's best to stay within the fair grounds and better yet, find an item to ward off evil spirits.​

👻Your Task

Create a spooky digital or traditional design on the Paper Cube Light Template show below. Then print it out, fold, glue/tape it and present your submission photo by Sunday, October 22, at 11:59 PM EDT.
CubeTemplate_WhiteBG.png

BlankCubeTemplate_WhiteBG.png
CubeTemplate_NoBG.png

BlankCubeTemplate_NoBG.png

Don't have access to a printer?
You may assemble your cube, square by square with these measurements below. Then either glue or tape them together.
measurements03.png

👻Rules

• Only one entry per person. No collaborations.
  • Your entry is final once posted.
  • At least two sides/faces of the cube must be shown in your submission photo!
  • Your design must be Halloween-inspired or spooky themed.
  • Both traditional and digital mediums are acceptable.
  • Include a physical nametag of your Username in your photo.
  • Design within the cube template only. Do not add extra appendages or decorations to the cube.
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your submission. If we feel your entry lacks effort or has been submitted as a joke, it will not be accepted.
  • Your design must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and abide by our Rules and Guidelines.
  • Your design must be entirely your own work (e.g.: no pre-existing renders, AI-generated art, stickers, or tracing others' work)
👻Example Submission

Tiki_Photo.jpg

👻Prizes

• Participation: 13 Carnival Coins + 2 Sideshow Tickets.
  • Staff Favorites: Sinister Lantern collectible + 3 Carnival Coins
👻FAQ

Q: Can all sides/faces of the cube be different?
A: Yes, that's fine!
Q: Can I cut out designs into my cube?
A: No. This event will focus only on drawn designs (digitally or traditionally).
Q: Can I digitally draw a design for my cube and then traditionally color it?
A: Yes!

I love this event omg!!!

Question: Do our cubes have to have a light source inside them? Are we allowed to cut into the cubes (like a jack-o-lantern)? whoops learn to read, milly

I love this event omg!!!

Question: Do our cubes have to have a light source inside them? Are we allowed to cut into the cubes (like a jack-o-lantern)? whoops learn to read, milly
Nope! If you wanted to add a light source inside, you may but that would be completely optional! Just no cutting into it like a shadowbox or a jack-o-lantern.

Is it ok to draw a design on the cube digitally to color in? I don't have a color printer unfortunately.

If you care to roll the Die of Spirits, you may gain the protection of any number of otherworldly beings—as long as you don't roll a one...

Flickering Fiends.jpg

Flickering Fiends bonus pic.jpg

I wish we had a working color printer for this one—folding this was truly scary lol ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back