• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

I made Marx as an egg “collectible” for @Nefarious just now since he mentioned how he is the best character. :)

95299C54-C939-4156-ACE0-274482DADDCD.jpeg

I finished the sketch finally. I drew Spanky as Zeno the Beta Star from FFBE. I had issues drawing the shoulder guard.

View attachment 437237

Here is the picture I used of Spanky for this one:

View attachment 437239

View attachment 437238
artwork by Yuusu Naito

So much for it being a relaxing break from my other drawing 😅.
Dunquixote, at this rate, Spanky is gonna think that they're in a video game lol. Great drawing, though! Looks pretty decent.

Dunquixote, at this rate, Spanky is gonna think that they're in a video game lol. Great drawing, though! Looks pretty decent.
Thank you so much! I’m a little dissatisfied with the shoulder guard; had a lot of problems with it but am happy with the rest :). It was still good practice. Maybe one day I’ll be able to draw the actual character :).

For @S.J. : Surprise! I drew you an Agnes plush 💜. I looked up what your favorite villager was and did my best to draw her as a plush :).

View attachment 440364

This is the first time I tried to draw something as a plush. Sorry for the weird crop!

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest plushie! 😭😭😭💖💖

An Agnes plush would be so amazing, and the way you drew her is so perfect. 🥺❤️ You are so talented.🥺 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it so, so much! 🥺❤️❤️❤️

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest plushie! 😭😭😭💖💖

An Agnes plush would be so amazing, and the way you drew her is so perfect. 🥺❤️ You are so talented.🥺 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it so, so much! 🥺❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so much! ☺️💜 I’m so glad you like it. I got a lot of room to improve but I am starting to feel more confident about shading at least. :) But most important thing is that you like it 🙂; you deserved a pick me up ☺️.

It's beautiful! I love it so much! whats the clown doing there?

I’m so glad you like it ☺️💜. Oh not much; just looking at its naughty or nice bun list to see who to steal dream bananas or carrots from 🤡😋. Jk 💜; just thought it’d be a nice easter egg to represent our inside jokes (about clowney frowney) :).

Back