🎨Dunquixote’s Art Gallery🖼

I made Marx as an egg “collectible” for @Nefarious just now since he mentioned how he is the best character. :)

95299C54-C939-4156-ACE0-274482DADDCD.jpeg

I finished the sketch finally. I drew Spanky as Zeno the Beta Star from FFBE. I had issues drawing the shoulder guard.

View attachment 437237

Here is the picture I used of Spanky for this one:

View attachment 437239

View attachment 437238
artwork by Yuusu Naito

So much for it being a relaxing break from my other drawing 😅.
Dunquixote, at this rate, Spanky is gonna think that they're in a video game lol. Great drawing, though! Looks pretty decent.

Dunquixote, at this rate, Spanky is gonna think that they're in a video game lol. Great drawing, though! Looks pretty decent.
Thank you so much! I’m a little dissatisfied with the shoulder guard; had a lot of problems with it but am happy with the rest :). It was still good practice. Maybe one day I’ll be able to draw the actual character :).

For @S.J. : Surprise! I drew you an Agnes plush 💜. I looked up what your favorite villager was and did my best to draw her as a plush :).

View attachment 440364

This is the first time I tried to draw something as a plush. Sorry for the weird crop!

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest plushie! 😭😭😭💖💖

An Agnes plush would be so amazing, and the way you drew her is so perfect. 🥺❤️ You are so talented.🥺 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it so, so much! 🥺❤️❤️❤️

Oh my gosh, she is the cutest plushie! 😭😭😭💖💖

An Agnes plush would be so amazing, and the way you drew her is so perfect. 🥺❤️ You are so talented.🥺 Thank you so much for drawing her, I love it so, so much! 🥺❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so much! ☺️💜 I’m so glad you like it. I got a lot of room to improve but I am starting to feel more confident about shading at least. :) But most important thing is that you like it 🙂; you deserved a pick me up ☺️.

It's beautiful! I love it so much! whats the clown doing there?

I’m so glad you like it ☺️💜. Oh not much; just looking at its naughty or nice bun list to see who to steal dream bananas or carrots from 🤡😋. Jk 💜; just thought it’d be a nice easter egg to represent our inside jokes (about clowney frowney) :).

Back