• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use a lint roller on your clothes?

Do you use a lint roller on your clothes?

• Yes (Dog/cat owner)

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Yes (Non-dog/cat owner)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • No (Dog/cat owner)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • No (Non-dog/cat owner)

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I more recently started using lint rollers and I really like them. I haven't personally had any problems with them. I know some don't like them since they can be damaging to your clothing. but I'm wondering how the forum users feel. I've posted a poll.

I separated the options for pet and non-pet owners since I know pets are a huge reason for the need for lint rollers.

i don't use them on my clothes specifically or much at all really, but we have them in my house because my dad habitually lint rolls his side of the bed before sleeping, even though the cats don't sleep in his area asdfghjk. i use them on my own bed when we come back from vacation, because my cat will sleep on there while i'm away, and then periodically every few weeks because she generally doesn't leave fur behind. the plushies on my desk/bed end up covered in fur more than my clothes, so sometimes i run one over those, too.

I do! Dog hair gets everywhere and lint rollers are super helpful to quickly clean stray hairs from clothing or furniture.

yes, i'm not like, super religious about using it but I will use it if I notice a lot of hair on my clothes. my cats shed a ton, so I have to.

I have a dog that sheds often so I need a lint roller. Its really helpful for the darker clothing which my dog's white fur is more noticeable on

I have four dogs.
I'd be a hairy situation without a lint roller for my clothes or shoes. I use the sticky kind now.

I really like those red velvet ones if I didn't have fur babies. Those work the best for lint imo and I used them all the time growing up.

My couch gets the vac and my couch blankets are doomed to weaved fur.

I always have lint rollers. My cats love to shed all over the couch

Yes but I'm not a pet owner. My wardrobe is pretty much almost exclusively monochrome with some beige thrown in so lint and other stuff show up a lot more easily on my darker clothes.

My cat sheds a LOT, so pretty much everything we own is covered in orange cat hair, especially darker items. We try to clean it up but it just keeps coming back. I really only use lint rollers on my clothes if I'm going to some sort of event, but I just leave it be otherwise.

Yes, I've got cats that shed a lot, so I use lint rollers every now and then. I especially use them before going out to a family get-together or some other type of formal event.

Nahh, as a petowner,i just accepted the hairy life. I tend to change clothes alot when going either; into my home/living area/casual outside; my bedroom; or when outside but a little less casual. For the main part I just wear comfy living clothes where it doesn't matter if it gets hairy anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️
i work with cats and dogs as well, so people know what to expect of me :p

i don’t currently, but i’ve actually been thinking of buying one and starting to recently. not even because of cat hair, but because of my own LOL. my hair is thinner and more on the fragile side, so it breaks a lot, and i’m constantly covered in strands of my own hair 😭 a lint roller would definitely be useful for me, so i’ll likely be purchasing one soon.

Yes, I have a cat and a dark navy work uniform so it’s very important 🙈 I should use it more 🫢

Yeah and I have to use it a ton, since my three cats love to put their fur everywhere. Especially great when there is white fur on black pants 🫣

I use them on me, the ground, my rug, literally anywhere! very handy when you knit with yarn that sheds. back when my cat was around (rip my baby girl...) I would always use one on my darker clothes before heading out.

I always have one in the house and quite often use it or else my clothes would be constantly covered in hair - usually quite safe with the dogs but my cats malt all over me a lot of the time

Back