• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you wear/own a traditional wristwatch?

Do you wear/own a traditional wristwatch?

• Total voters
I used to have a digital watch in highschool but now I have a Fitbit (that I truly need to start wearing again). I find that if I need to know the time, I just check my phone.

I don't own any and I don't typically wear accessories in the first place! I don't even have a clock in my room so all I can do is rely on my computer and phone...

I love love love love love my watch!! When I first started working in childcare at 18 years old I started wearing watches. Knowing the time is really important with my job (signing kids in, signing kids out, knowing what time it is when something occurred for reports, knowing when to start transitions, etc) and I don't always have my phone on me or am close to a clock.

Last Christmas I got myself a little fitbit and I really enjoy it. I like seeing how many steps I take in a day and I appreciate that it syncs up with the time changes for me.

Back