• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you thinking profanity should be allowed on the forums?

Uncensored profanity?

• Total voters
I'm fine with anything.but id rather have swearing uncensored

Last edited:
sometimes i like curse to add emphasis on a word, but honestly it doesn't bother me if curse words are censored in a public forum, as long as you don't get a permaban for accidentally using it.

sometimes i like curse to add emphasis on a word, but honestly it doesn't bother me if curse words are censored in a public forum, as long as you don't get a permaban for accidentally using it.

yeah i use it and idc about the censor too much even if some everyday censored words are censored randomly lol :p

C26A2074-EDC2-4B47-8D54-DBCEF2A41F80.jpg

I think the mild curse words that aren't censored by the filter are fine. Anything stronger is a bit excessive for AC discussion.

Well... As much as I'd like to say yes? I'd say no...

Some words might trigger parental blocks placed on younger children's PC's or any electronic device they use to access the site. As one of the moderators said, I think?

Plus, I was only... like. 14-15 when I joined the site? I was just learning how to swear and promoting cussing on sites made for young teens and kids over 12-13... isn't... a good idea. I don't know. I had a really good point to bring up but since I'm at work, my client had to use the bathroom so I had to help her and I completely forgot what I was going to say. =w=​

I find the "Teens are gonna see it anyway so why do we block it" argument so stupid.

Just cause they're gonna see doesnt mean we need to add to it.

I find the "Teens are gonna see it anyway so why do we block it" argument so stupid.

Just cause they're gonna see doesnt mean we need to add to it.

no because we need to protect teens from "i failed" and birds/female things lol.

what

?

Idk what else to add to this post to add to the "post quality"

Some words that are censored (Although I think you can write out another f-word for fail but you might be warned depending on context) that really shouldn't be.

In general the filter needs to be looked over but I don't mind it as a whole, some words shouldn't be typed out like n-word and other racist/sexist slurs etc.

Some words that are censored (Although I think you can write out another f-word for fail but you might be warned depending on context) that really shouldn't be.

In general the filter needs to be looked over but I don't mind it as a whole, some words shouldn't be typed out like n-word and other racist/sexist slurs etc.

Oh yeah, I get you. Its like this good boy's name being banned

cofagrigus.jpg

Yeah, exactly that dude and some others. Throwback to gen 5 GTS, those were the days.

Yeah. Idk why we pretend like the kids themselves have never heard a swear word or anything. They'll click off tbt and go onto their favourite youtuber who swears within the first 30 seconds. But that's just me, i believe in free speech to a big degree. There's no way they'll ever change it tho

Back