Week Six: Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the final reminder I'm going to make! πŸ˜‚ The Ankha Save Poll closes at 12:03pm EST!
In an hour she shall meet her fate...

let's take a moment to predict...

I had a feeling Ankha was low but according to the public

Judy < Raymond (which was always the public opinion)
but
Whitney > Raymond????
yeah so prediction time
bk/you (depending on who's reading) mentioned fauna and diana going back and forth in terms of best deer
they're probably both decent front runners but timing will be crucial to who loses/wins

Audie's popularity has been going down so she might have a little problem, I think she's been in the same position as raymond, lasting but just barely

Lolly might be in the middle

Sherb is probably a bit above the middle, maybe even a front runner

Now we come to Whitney, there are two scenarios
either she's a secret front runner
or she's dying quickly

Marshal will get more votes due to people voting for him as a raymond alternative and is a front runner

In an hour she shall meet her fate...

let's take a moment to predict...

I had a feeling Ankha was low but according to the public

Judy < Raymond (which was always the public opinion)
but
Whitney > Raymond????
yeah so prediction time
bk/you (depending on who's reading) mentioned fauna and diana going back and forth in terms of best deer
they're probably both decent front runners but timing will be crucial to who loses/wins

Audie's popularity has been going down so she might have a little problem, I think she's been in the same position as raymond, lasting but just barely

Lolly might be in the middle

Sherb is probably a bit above the middle, maybe even a front runner

Now we come to Whitney, there are two scenarios
either she's a secret front runner
or she's dying quickly

Marshal will get more votes due to people voting for him as a raymond alternative and is a front runner
I am pretty certain who will come in 6th and 7th place. However, the save could definitely switch this up.

I am pretty certain who will come in 6th and 7th place. However, the save could definitely switch this up.
Oh right there's a save hmmmm

judging based on your previous saves the person saved won't last long

julian straight up nope
Marina ;-; ded
Raymond also ded
^ all ded

In terms of the people left after sixth and seventh place, it is going to be a CLOSE battle.
Post automatically merged:

Oh right there's a save hmmmm

judging based on your previous saves the person saved won't last long

julian straight up nope
Marina ;-; ded
Raymond also ded
^ all ded
I'm very proud of Marina, actually. I thought her and Julian would be out in Week Two.

brb learning how to hack because these polls are s-l-o-w and i need to know who wins this is gold
Even if you were able to hack, the votes are VERY close among the frontrunners, so it would be hard to say who would win.

1592234035161.png

dangit your right that sucks

welp all I know is marshal, diana, and audie better be front runners

As you can see, the majority has decided to not save Ankha. This means that Ankha has been eliminated! 😭

I'm aiming for a late Tuesday or early Wednesday post of Week Seven. For now, discuss the Top 7!

Just going to bump this so everyone sees the results! 😊

Any more predictions from you guys?

Bump so you guys can see the results and discuss! Week Seven coming later this week! 😊

I can't stand Ankha so I'd vote no.

Back