Week Six: Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
After last week's shocking elimination, we are back! Remember, no one is safe!

Week Six Rules:

• You guys will vote to decide the Top 7 villagers (you can vote for more than one villager).
  • The form (linked below) will close on Saturday, June 13, at approximately 9pm EST.
  • On Sunday, June 14, I will announce the results of the poll (who made the Top 8).
  • THE SAVE IS BACK- Up until the Top 5, the villager who has the lowest number of votes has the opportunity to be saved by you guys. There is only ONE save left though, so vote wisely on whether or not to use it.
  • This is meant to be fun, don't ruin it! 😊
  • Good luck to your favorite villagers! 🤞
  • You can comment your favorites and why you like them, and post cute pictures of your favorites.
Google Form Link:

Links to the Week One thread, Week Two thread, Week Three thread, Week Four thread, and Week Five thread if you are interested or confused as to what this is. If you are confused, please read the rules first, and if you are still confused after that, then you can ask. 😊

Last edited:
still shook that raymond got eliminated LMAO

rooting for my girls audie, diana and lolly :3

Still wondering what the frick happened with Raymond and his 1000 nmt worth
D-i-a-n-a A-u-d-i-e M-a-r-s-h-a-l

Thank you to everyone who has voted! 👍 If you haven't voted yet, don't worry, you have plenty of time. 😊 Voting closes on Saturday, June 13, at 9pm EST.

Last edited:
i went lolly, sherb, whitney and audie. if i where to vote only one it would be lolly!!!!!

Voted ! I admit I don't want Marshal to win for a bit of a surprise this time 😅
I don't hate him he's cute but I'm gonna support some other villagers (for this round it will be Audie, Fauna and Sherb).
Also, there's too many Snooty, we need to get rid of one...

Thank you to everyone who has voted! 👍 As a reminder, voting closes on Saturday, June 13, at 9pm EST. Make sure to have your votes in by then! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hey how is Diana doing in the votes? *slips you a twenty*
🤔

i went lolly, sherb, whitney and audie. if i where to vote only one it would be lolly!!!!!
Those are a good group of villagers. Lolly is super cute, Sherb is one of the cutest villagers in the whole series, Whitney and Audie's designs are very stylish.

Voted ! I admit I don't want Marshal to win for a bit of a surprise this time 😅
I don't hate him he's cute but I'm gonna support some other villagers (for this round it will be Audie, Fauna and Sherb).
Also, there's too many Snooty, we need to get rid of one...
I have a feeling you might get a surprise... 🤔(hopefully) 😂

Thank you guys for voting! 😊 The frontrunners are pretty interesting, I have to say... 🤔 For those who haven't voted, you still have plenty of time! 😊 Voting closes on Saturday, June 13, at 9pm EST.

Thank you to everyone who has voted! Please vote if you haven't already. Remember, no one is safe! Voting closes on Saturday at 9pm EST! :giggle:

Back