Week Six: Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

Should The Final Save Be Used On Ankha?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... after I read this I had a very difficult time crafting a response. So far everyone who has posted predictions (including you) has ignored the same frontrunner.

Ohhh, I just realized I had missed some villagers in two of the predictions. Hmm...

That narrows down the frontrunner to Ankha, Fauna, or Sherb, and if it's none of those then I have no clue.

There was one post a while back that I figured would give the edge to Fauna, but I also just noticed a prediction I missed (I have no idea how I missed so much, oh my gosh) where they guessed Fauna would place in the top three, so I'm going to guess it's between Ankha and Sherb.

I didn't think Sherb would really be overlooked because my initial impression was that he'd do well, but looking through all the previous predictions, I can't actually find one that put Sherb as doing well. (Unless I missed one again which is totally possible.)

In fact, even the two Week 1 predictions that were posted both included Ankha but not Sherb (and also didn't include Fauna).

So, I'm going to guess...

SHERB.

Ohhh, I just realized I had missed some villagers in two of the predictions. Hmm...

That narrows down the frontrunner to Ankha, Fauna, or Sherb, and if it's none of those then I have no clue.

There was one post a while back that I figured would give the edge to Fauna, but I also just noticed a prediction I missed (I have no idea how I missed so much, oh my gosh) where they guessed Fauna would place in the top three, so I'm going to guess it's between Ankha and Sherb.

I didn't think Sherb would really be overlooked because my initial impression was that he'd do well, but looking through all the previous predictions, I can't actually find one that put Sherb as doing well. (Unless I missed one again which is totally possible.)

In fact, even the two Week 1 predictions that were posted both included Ankha but not Sherb (and also didn't include Fauna).

So, I'm going to guess...

SHERB.
I like the way you think. You'll have to wait and see. I did notice that you said Marshal wasn't in winning position. Who do you think has a good chance of winning?

I like the way you think. You'll have to wait and see. I did notice that you said Marshal wasn't in winning position. Who do you think has a good chance of winning?

Other than Sherb (who I'd say is my current prediction to win), I'd guess Diana. She's the only one I have nothing to base a guess on but I've seen a lot of support from her in these threads so I think she'll do well. I think Marshal or Audie could pull it off, too; I don't think either is in first at the moment so I have less confidence in them, but even if I'm right about that, they could get more support from people as other villagers get knocked off. I don't think any of the others will make it, though.

Just a reminder to everyone that the poll closes TODAY at 9pm EST! Also, shortly after the poll closes I will be announcing ONE villager that made your Top 7. The rest will be revealed tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Other than Sherb (who I'd say is my current prediction to win), I'd guess Diana. She's the only one I have nothing to base a guess on but I've seen a lot of support from her in these threads so I think she'll do well. I think Marshal or Audie could pull it off, too; I don't think either is in first at the moment so I have less confidence in them, but even if I'm right about that, they could get more support from people as other villagers get knocked off. I don't think any of the others will make it, though.
If I didn't have the votes in front of me, I would be praying you are right. Sherb, Marshal, Diana, and Audie are all my favorites! 🤞

With who is left, I'm hoping for Fauna or Lolly to win, but Coco will always be the champion of my heart!

Voting closes in about 3 hours! Please vote if you haven't already. 😊

Also, please stay tuned for the reveal of one person who made the Top 7. This will occur a little bit after the poll closes.

Last edited:
Final reminder to VOTE! 😊 Also, one villager who made the Top 7 will be announced shortly after the poll closes.

Voting closes at 9pm EST! 😄

The poll is now closed! :giggle:
Now, it is time to announce one villager that has made the Top 7.

Top 7:
1. Fauna
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

All results will be posted tomorrow. Predict away! 🤔

WAIT HOW IS FAUNA FIRST WHAT ??

MARSHAL DESERVES FIRST
The order I reveal them in does not correlate to the amount of votes received. If Marshal is announced to be safe later on he could still have more votes than Fauna.

If you meant Marshal is better than Fauna then... yes, I agree! 😄

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Today is results day! Results and the save poll will be posted in about two hours (12pm EST)!

However, since I'm in a good mood I've decided to announce another person who has made the Top 7...

Top 7:
1. Fauna
2. Lolly

3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Predict away for the next two hours! 😂🤔

Also, @Unhappyhome

Hello everyone! Today is results day! Results and the save poll will be posted in about two hours (12pm EST)!

However, since I'm in a good mood I've decided to announce another person who has made the Top 7...

Top 7:
1. Fauna
2. Lolly

3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Predict away for the next two hours! 😂🤔

Also, @Unhappyhome
why must you torture me with the reveal of an enemy?

Back