How many players do you have on your island?

How many players do you *intend* to have total?

• Just one (my island rep)

Votes: 46 45.5%

Votes: 28 27.7%

Votes: 11 10.9%

Votes: 7 6.9%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
I have two. Me (the representitive), and My mom who only plays occasionally so I olay her character sometime as well....at least once a week if she has not played that week.

I have only one player. Might add a second one to use the house as a indoor spa, library or something like that.

I have two characters. I very rarely use my alt character as it was made primarily as I wanted to make a diner shack down beside the beach. It is very useful having a second character especially on the rare occasion I get a snowman as you get an extra recipe on the first day which has been brilliant 😊

Just 2. Crowsie the island rep (das mi), and Pomona, the host of a spa resort that's still undergoing renovations until Nintendo decides whether they're gonna let us change house exteriors like in New Leaf or not. She sleeps a lot.

I currently only have 1 (me) on my island, never really had any need before for another as I'm the only person that uses my switch, but I'm now stuck on whether to add a second. I'm redoing my island and am finding it hard working out where to place all the buildings at the moment so adding another building to the mix could prove tricky but on the other hand I love the interior design aspect in the house and I have a lot of furniture I'd like to use, plus the extra storage would be good.

So in short I have 1 but it could soon become 2, don't think I'd ever have any more than that though.

I am going to be upgrading to two pretty soon. My husband has decided that he doesn't really like playing, so I am setting him up a spot on my island so he can trade in his copy. That way, we can still play together for special events and stuff. And he doesn't have to worry about decorating the town and can focus on what he loves doing, decorating his house.

I had three, but added a new one last night. I decided I needed a bait shop and a male character.

Just one character - me

Really pale white skin, brown hair, and wearing cute outfits (that never include denim/jeans/leather, since I never wear any of those in real life). also always wearing a cat nose, because I am a furry and my fursona is a humanoid cat.

I only have myself as the island rep, and I don't intend to have anyone more in my main island! I'm thinking of buying a second hand switch if I find one cheap enough to make a kidcore island though, and in that case maybe I'll make an extra character or two depending on what I decide to make, but in my main island, only me~

I currently only have 1, but I'm considering adding another character. I might make their house a cafe?? I'm not entirely sure yet ^^;

Back