Count Inside the Bottle

UHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DI WITH IT
IT’S CRYING HELP
I HAVE CONTAINED IT WITHIN THE CUBE OF INFINITE STASIS
B9ADDCA4-EE26-4CC0-A45F-4A0C4460C2E1.jpeg

Oh wow, I was only 10 off with my math, I guessed 296. I took my friends advice about not editing my original math this time since it screwed me over in round 2. I'm so glad I listened to her, because the usual urge to subtract came up. 😂

maybe the lopsided star hecced up the ritual OOP

Congratulations though I will now be hiding within the safety of my room because those babies are horrific and deserve to be bathed in holy fire.

You may leave my meals at my door inside a locked container. I'll get them... eventually

I was 86 off, wow... I guesses 220, definitely not expected to be that much.
Wait, so if I have one, was the number originally 307?!?!

So, @xSuperMario64x, might you be a master of archery? I only ask because you managed to hit a bullseye and guess the exact number! 200 points go to Actually, Nevermind, and you'll have a gorgeous Rainbow Crescent Moon coming your way after the conclusion of the event. 🌈
NO FREAKING WAY WHAT????? HSKFHSKFJSHDJ 😭😭😭😭
THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING EVER OMG I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE AAAAAAAAA

not even gonna lie, finding out about this and knowing I've won that beautiful rainbow crescent moon has absolutely made my evening, I don't even know what else to say omg!!!!! 🥺💖🌈

Wish I had stuck with my original guess of 282, decided to go lower at the last minute xp

Back