• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Space Bets! Bet on the winning crew quarters for free points and a chance to win tokens

I've been tracking the bets since this opened up because I was curious, so now that betting is closed, I'll share my tracking results so that we can delve into the numbers.

First up, the full rankings of how each member (regardless of what team they are on) thought each team would finish:
eezzlNW.png

The quick thoughts I have on this:
  • It's impressive how mostly balanced the Galaxolotls' votes were for each placement. A true wild card team.
  • Poor Actually, Nevermind, there's very little belief in their ability to do well compared to the other teams.
  • Even though they lost some support as the betting went along, the International Space Cetaceans solidified themselves as a top 3 team in the eyes of many
  • The Moon Bunnies are seen as the favorites to not only finish top 2, but to outright win the camp. Now will they be able to live up to the hype, or will the pressure be too much for them? 👀

Next up, the rankings of how each member thought their own team would finish:
JtGFbaK.png

It isn't too surprising to see this mostly even, with 1/3/4 being pretty close in how much they believe in their own team. Well, except there's Actually, Nevermind, with a much lower amount of confidence in themselves compared to the rest of the teams. Have more belief in yourself, AN!

Next, the rankings of how each member thought the other teams would finish:
2xnhjkO.png

Only 2 first place votes thrown Actually, Nevermind's way, man, that's rough.

Lastly, the actual combinations of placements chosen and how many people chose them:
wVWIq60.png

All the combinations were taken! Really, aside from 1-4-3-2 being an overwhelming favorite, there was a decent amount of love spread to all of the other combinations. Well, aside from the bottom 3, I guess.

Now, for the big question: Do any of these numbers mean anything?

The answer is: Absolutely not! There's still lots of time and tons of points ahead for any team to become the winner of Space Camp Bell Tree. This is all just for fun and interesting to see how each person picked their placements of the teams before getting into the thick of competition.

I've been tracking the bets since this opened up because I was curious, so now that betting is closed, I'll share my tracking results so that we can delve into the numbers.

First up, the full rankings of how each member (regardless of what team they are on) thought each team would finish:
eezzlNW.png

• It's impressive how mostly balanced the Galaxolotls' votes were for each placement. A true wild card team.
  • Poor Actually, Nevermind, there's very little belief in their ability to do well compared to the other teams.
  • Even though they lost some support as the betting went along, the International Space Cetaceans solidified themselves as a top 3 team in the eyes of many
  • The Moon Bunnies are seen as the favorites to not only finish top 2, but to outright win the camp. Now will they be able to live up to the hype, or will the pressure be too much for them? 👀

JtGFbaK.png

It isn't too surprising to see this mostly even, with 1/3/4 being pretty close in how much they believe in their own team. Well, except there's Actually, Nevermind, with a much lower amount of confidence in themselves compared to the rest of the teams. Have more belief in yourself, AN!

2xnhjkO.png

Lastly, the actual combinations of placements chosen and how many people chose them:
wVWIq60.png

All the combinations were taken! Really, aside from 1-4-3-2 being an overwhelming favorite, there was a decent amount of love spread to all of the other combinations. Well, aside from the bottom 3, I guess.

The answer is: Absolutely not! There's still lots of time and tons of points ahead for any team to become the winner of Space Camp Bell Tree. This is all just for fun and interesting to see how each person picked their placements of the teams before getting into the thick of competition.
The odds don’t matter. What matters is the outcome. Your favorite sports team may have the lowest chance of winning the championship, but the team will still win.

i'm not gonna lie, when i saw people posting numbers 1-4 in a seemingly random order, i may or may not have rushed to do "the same" it was only till after i hit submit that i realized i had voted against my teaming being first 🤣 sorry galaxolotls, i truly do believe in us don't let my rushed voting tell you otherwise T u T

eezzlNW.png

JtGFbaK.png

2xnhjkO.png

wVWIq60.png

That's amazing to see it all put together like that!

And the team colors look good put together, lol...

eezzlNW.png

JtGFbaK.png

2xnhjkO.png

wVWIq60.png

Impressive post there! Im in the most common bet group.

Back