• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eggstraterrestrial Hunt

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Eggstraterrestrial Hunt.jpeg

It's supernatural, eggstraterrestrial... wait, those aren't the lyrics?

Attention all campers! A number of suspicious green eggs have been spotted across the galaxy. Your objective is to collect as many of them as possible so that we may examine them... for science. Be careful, they appear to be wiggling...

:alien: How to Participate
An unknown quantity of eggs have been hidden throughout the forum. Unfortunately, we're not quite sure where they are either, so there are no clues to help you find them. If you come across one, click on it fast! The first person to find each egg will take home 3 to 6 points for their team.

Update August 6th, 2023:
Now, when you come across an egg, there will be a string of numbers beside it. You can no longer click the egg to redeem your points; you must enter https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/NUMBERSHERE into your address bar, with the string of numbers in place of 'NUMBERSHERE'.

e.g., if you see an egg followed by 12345678, you would enter https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/12345678 into your address bar in order to redeem the points.

The Leaderboard will be periodically updated to show how each crew is faring in the hunt and the top egg hunters!

:alien: Prizes
This is a collaborative event. Instead of an individual prize, you are playing on behalf of your team. Only the first person to redeem an egg will be successful in doing so. That person will earn 3 to 6 points for their cabin.

Leaderboard
Last Updated: July 30th, 2023 @ 12:46 p.m. EDT

Cabin Ranking
Cabin
Eggs Found
Points Earned
Actually, Nevermind
7​
29​
Moon Bunnies
3​
12​
The Galaxolotls
2​
12​
International Space Cetacean
2​
8​

:alien:

Egg Hunter Ranking
Camper
Eggs Found
Points Earned
dino
6​
24​
Halloqueen
2​
8​
Merielle
2​
7​

EGGS? You want me to have my brain fried before school even starts, don’t you? That’s your secret. I’m starting to have second thoughts about this place…

Hoo boy here we go again. I hope inside the alien eggs is no bird 2 hidden.

Back