Count Inside the Bottle

I thought of a crueler jar. You count how many individual species of moss inside a jar filled with moss. They’re not unicellular, but they are tiny, and squishy (since they don’t have lignified cells).

I hope I am closer this time! No math involved this time. Maybe it helps lol

OMG I love, love, love that robot! I waaaant one! :love: Seriously, so very cool! Please give back story
I got him in Hermosa Beach, CA back in 2015. I happened to be visiting during an outdoor art festival and one of the attending artists made these cool little steampunk-inspired figures out of old kitchenware. Little robot man was one of the only pieces small enough to safely pack and bring home with me, but I knew he had to be mine the moment I saw him. 🤖

marcianito-cumbiero.gif

Last stretch people let's go!

Are you happy that you're just going to have these tiny alien babies in your house after this?

Are you happy that you're just going to have these tiny alien babies in your house after this?
Yes. They can keep my 3lbs of Pogs company.

do the babies glow in the dark? 🧐👽 asking for extremely scientific purposes (such as pranks and chaos).
Unfortunately they don't! Seems so much more fitting that they would, but they're invisible in the dark. That's actually a terrifying thought...

I am in love with the metal contraption that is protecting the jar of molded alien babies. :love::love:

Either protecting us from them, or protecting the babies from us. Either is good.

Back