• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Eggstraterrestrial Hunt

It would be cool if there was like a counter banner on the homepage of tbt being like

12/20 eggs found
Wait is 12/20 legit ? Or is it just an example ? Just wondering if there are actually unclaimed eggs 🪺 out there and to weight if should take some time trying to find them 😅

I can't find eggs! And I end up getting so frustrated and I feel like its eating away the time I have left in my life. :LOL:

I had the same feeling, i had found in total 5 and i searched for a veeeeeery long time and the best part they were all redeemed hahaha so for my mental health i stopped searching for them 👽🤣

I had the same feeling, i had found in total 5 and i searched for a veeeeeery long time and the best part they were all redeemed hahaha so for my mental health i stopped searching for them 👽🤣
Exactly! Looking at page after page after page after page after page....NOooooooo

Wait is 12/20 legit ? Or is it just an example ? Just wondering if there are actually unclaimed eggs 🪺 out there and to weight if should take some time trying to find them 😅
Just an example! I have no clue how many claimed/unclaimed there are out there rn

is there a log of where the found eggs were so we don't go looking in the same place twice?

I think that's part of the 'fun'... building our own logs so we don't go crazy searching and finding the same already redeemed egg. Over, and over, and over....

😞

I've done this, too! Even when I know I've already clicked on this doggone egg...don't click it again! It's already been redeemed! Let it go!

But still, I click the egg.
It would be nice if once it has redeemed it changed color, like purple. You would know that was where an egg had been redeemed and you wouldn't get excited only to see "something went wrong..." lol! Such a letdown.

It would be nice if once it has redeemed it changed color, like purple. You would know that was where an egg had been redeemed and you wouldn't get excited only to see "something went wrong..." lol! Such a letdown.

Eggxcellent idea!!! Color changes so you know it's already found.

I'd still get that adrenaline on seeing it, though. But maybe it would register quicker with the brain...

🚨 Alert, alert, alert! 🚨

Attention everyone! After a quiet week without much activity on the egg front, today we've received a flood of reports of new egg sightings! Not only that, many of the reports state that the eggs are now visibly cracked and strange noises have been heard coming from them! It's hard to tell from afar, but whatever's inside seems to be repeating... a string of numbers? Please be careful, campers!

Now, when you come across an egg, there will be a string of numbers beside it. You can no longer click the egg to redeem your points; you must enter https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/NUMBERSHERE into your address bar, with the string of numbers in place of 'NUMBERSHERE'.

e.g., if you see an egg followed by 12345678, you would enter https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/12345678 into your address bar in order to redeem the points.

20udv7.jpg

u sure about that? positive? please have mercy?

Back