• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Count Inside the Bottle

That's a wrap on bottle #3, and I have to say that almonds are very deceptively packable. Guess I know what snack I'll be bringing on my next hike!

The exact number is...

567 almonds

Let's all give a heart-healthy congratulations to @Halloqueen who managed to guess the exact number! You've earned another 200 points for Crystal Ballers and will also receive a Rainbow Jellyfish collectible at the conclusion of the event. 🐙

The rest of the points allocations per cabin are as follows:

Crystal Ballers have earned 200 points!
The Poliwags have earned 100 points thanks to @820!
The Melon Ballers have earned 50 points thanks to @aericell!
Buzzy Bees have earned 20 points thanks to @TillyGoesMeow!
Evergreen has earned 10 points this round

Thank you all so much for the kind words and enthusiasm, and I hope you all enjoyed Camp Bell Tree!

Oh man, I was definitely a tad short on this one—almonds are deceptively packable.

Last two rounds I overshot it, so I figured if I undershot it this time I'd be good, and instead I end up over 200 off. welp, that's unfortunate. That said, good job on getting 2nd, @820!

i was only around 40 off. nice. that's my closest guess of the three, i think. i was around 300 off on the ants and almost 200 off on the crackers. i figured i'd shoot a little higher than my initial result this time, and it paid off.

thank you for hosting! pretty much every guess i had was tragic! i may as well just guess any random number haha, was still fun though and i managed to nab some tokens somehow

Back