Count Inside the Bottle

Oh man! This time I went over!

Thank you, @Oblivia, for being such a fun host for this event! You always make the bottle set ups so cool looking!

@Oblivia, thanks so much for hosting this event! Your little photoshoots are so cute. 😊

I think my biggest takeaway from this event is that volume is a terrible metric to use to guestimate. 😂 Mass would probably be better.

wow I was so off at 297... it's been great counting with everyone though!

I also loved seeing your cool doodads and bottle setups, @Oblivia :) Thank you for hosting

I guessed 305, whoops. I thought the jar was smaller there’s no way there would be anywhere near as many goldfish... I was wrong 😂

I just counted what I could see and then added that to 'each side' of the bottle. It worked sort of-ish.

Yeah thanks for the event Oblivia. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to maths stuff, but it was still fun. I liked those mushroom glass thingies you have. They'd probably look cool in a garden.

Woah, I was one off? I'm honestly impressed with myself, I guessed pretty much randomly this time since I was so far off after trying to use my brain on the first two 😅
You did fantastic!

Reactions: 820
After severely undershooting the previous two jars I knew I had to make my guess higher despite my gut telling me the jar was small and the almonds were big. Still bad at spacial recognition but this was the closest I've been I think at ~80 off. 😆

Oh man... I should've went with my gut with 555.

Anyway, thank you for such a wonderful and fun event! I didn't expect to use my geometry and trigonometry skills in this one. :p

I was way off at 366. I thought that this jar was smaller than the goldfish jar so I was looking for a smaller number. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun and I'm happy with the amount of tokens I managed even with my terrible guesses.

Thanks for hosting, @Oblivia!

i absolutely love these count inside the bottle events, even so, my guessing skills are horrendous. i dont think ive ever come close to guessing any of them atleast in the same range. 😂
oblivia, how do you do it? how do you make it so the jars seem much smaller/bigger in our head rather than in the picture? its sorcery, i swear. nonetheless, thank you for always hosting this fun little game! it gets me to do math, the subject i almost fail every year, so you're actually helping me just a little bit with my calculating skills. 😆

I have to admit that I really do love this count the bottle so much! … even though I am so poor at guessing for the majority of the time!
Thank you @Oblivia ❤️ You really made the events fun and attractive with your displays and presentation!
I have to confess shopping our Dollar stores for similar canisters but couldn’t find them LOL 😂 I did find goldfish crackers and almonds which I’m still eating and which didn’t really help me out with my guesswork anyway 🙄

I was under by roughly 200 each guess, maybe I have a new strategy...

though @Oblivia thank you so much for the event, I had so much fun wracking my brain and raging after getting way off, you made my camp so much better :)

go evergreen

Back