• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Tree Tributes [Final Phase]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
TBT Tributes.png

One of Animal Crossing: New Leaf's most iconic features is no doubt the growing tree planted in your town's plaza on your first day as mayor that slowly expands overtime. Throughout this event, we'll be growing our very own Town Tree on TBT that you can see in the site banner with a special twist -- there's Bells to shake from it!

💰 How To Play 💰

Periodically during Farewell to New Leaf, you can come to this thread and give our beautiful growing Town Tree a shake by clicking it to earn a random amount of free Bells for your wallet. As the tree grows larger later in the event, you'll be able to shake it again with the range of Bells you can possibly collect from a tree shake increasing with new phases!
  • Each user will earn a different amount of Bells when shaking as it is randomly generated when clicking.
  • You can only shake once per phase.
  • You cannot shake for Bells from previous phases if you miss one.

💰 Town Tree 💰

towntreetributes_belltreephaseseven.png

Last edited:
I can assure everybody you can't do any worse than me getting only 1 bell 😔

I won't lie, I laughed really hard from that happening to me 😅

How embarrassing for you.

I think it let me shake it twice by accident, I got a notification for 4 bells and then 2 bells 🤔

Lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back