• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Personal Preference Kit (Crews 1 & 2)

3A20A2D0-F389-4AB3-A91C-6AD7B18067EE.jpeg
Going into space!

Outfit: cute little astronaut! I’ll enjoy my time looking cute!

I have brought 5 items with me,

mum’s plush - to remind me of my mum and keep me company in empty space
nova lamp - to light up my space cabin when the night sky gets too dark for my comfort
butterfly! - a pretty butterfly to fly around the cabin so I can enjoy her beauty and to have someone to keep me company
mum’s cushion - just something to keep my little bottom warm, also reminds me of mum!
Gladys’ photo - to remind me of my best friend, she’s the best villager and her photo will keep me sane. I hope I will come home soon for her!

Thank you for reading my space list!​

585BD187-BCC9-4524-9CF9-DE844B882A25.jpeg

My personal items are my Switch so I can have fun playing games. Together with chips and my comfort pillow I’ll be able to relax and unwind.
I also had to bring some art supplies and my camera as I’m sure we will get some spectacular views out in space. (And I’ll go crazy if I can’t be creative and I’m sure my crew won’t like that.)

Outfit: I need something comfy to relax in after a day of space adventuring so I’m wearing my soft oversized sweater with thighs and warm socks.
I’m also bringing my star boppers, they’re so cute and go boop, boop.

010BC436-80F4-49EB-BA8E-1214DF19C826.jpeg

Back