• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Common Room Design (Crews 1 & 2)

2023080501575800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

"Alright I'm heading to my bunk for the night... Actually, nevermind let's have a crew sleepover!"

With the huge windows framing up the amazing view, easy access to snacks, and comfy seating, this common room is the perfect place for a cozy all night hang out!
2023080501581500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Actually, Nevermind Common Room

FAD136E5-CE90-4018-83E5-834E5E9B200E.jpeg

The floor is made of strong tempered glass to display the beautiful cosmos and all their array. We suggest wearing some comfy socks or slippers, but there are also themed rugs for your chilly beans.

Azzie brought a lot of plants onboard, and many have spilled into the common room as well as our sleeping quarters. Many are from NASA’s official guide. Ahh, fresh air!

We have plenty of reading material and other entertainment, including a Switch to practice for the Gaming Station and a foosball coffee table. A white board has been provided for jotting down details for scavenger hunts and sketching up design drafts. There looks like there might be some items for the scavenger race already in the room!

Finally, a small kitchen is available for midnight munchies and other times outside of food hall hours. Enjoy your stay on The López in our safe and cozy team common room!

2E2644BA-109A-4504-93BD-76EB63255A8D.jpeg

finally found 20 minutes after work to get this done 😭 in my suggestion for this common room, we have a handy little bed in case you're suddenly in need of a nap and don't want to move, a cosy corner to watch TV, a bookshelf for your entertainment, a shelf full of cuddly bears if you need some home comfort, and of course a little musical performance area! because what screams 'relax' like a band of your crewmates deciding they're destined to be the next big boyband?
IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

MNnGHBM.jpg

A late-night Galaxolotl hangout session! This common room has a small kitchen, a TV with a Switch hooked up, and a large table perfect for everything from dining to playing board games to working on submission entries. We have a beautiful view of the cosmos outside, and the windows are decorated with everyone's team colors! We try to keep things clean and tidy, but it seems like all our hard work making wishes to the stars has brought in some colorful star dust!

giGhVWK.jpg

All representative designs blatantly stolen from my crew mates' entries in our representative contest. I'm sorry to everyone I wasn't able to include in the picture! It's nothing personal. Beyond the player limit, I didn't want to recreate any custom patterns, and because I had to make several new alt. characters, I was limited to default customization options (any representatives with helmets/masks were great because then I didn't have to worry about getting the right hairstyle, but then it felt like I had too many with helmets, so I wanted to diversify...). Beyond that, I tried to just pick randomly/tried to get a diverse set of designs/concepts.

All of your representatives are very cute! I'm sorry I can't include them all; I wish that I could! And I'd gladly hang out with any of my teammates in this common room. <3

2023081317312600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The Galaxolotl common room could use some work, but you make due with what you have. Between the dust-collecting and scavenging for various strange items, there's hardly been time to relax!

OUR KING IS HERE! Sadly, Dr. Shrunk seems preoccupied with the anonymous hatemail he's received on his social media accounts. :( Cranston's attempting to explain that "the haters" are actually a good thing as it's proof of his newfound popularity.

Sterling and Knox are enjoying a nice meal together on their break, while Phil is practicing his space wizard magic to merge all the fragments together and make a unique Galaxolotl one!

Aerie's reached an epiphany with her Far Out Frequencies puzzle, but poor Phoebe just wants to watch her show, not listen to the ramblings of a madwoman.

2023081317361000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hey everyone, don't forget this event closes today. Be sure you have your entry in and don't forget to give a reaction to your favorite Common Room designs! I have accepted all up to this point, if you think I have missed you please feel free to reach out!

2023080613124800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Welcome to the common room of the Neverminders! We provide you with a strategy meeting space as well as a bouldering wall for physical activities!

... Hey, crew, what do you mean, the common room is "a bit underwhelming"? Can't you see the effort we put into keeping everything in your crew colour? And look at the beautiful star garlands illuminating the room! You have not one, but two fans to keep your heads cool in the overheating spaceship (just some minor technical difficulties, nothing to worry about, please understand). We even got you a nice and new whiteboard instead of a stinky old chalkboard! Aaand you can even buy some refreshments from the vending machine! It's not just for decoration! The plastic trees will remind you of home and the succulents are even real!

Who just said "the corner sofa could at least have been a new one"?! Look, this is really fashionable and it's called "vintage", even "shabby chic"! Recycled furniture is good for our beloved planet earth! Also, we had to keep costs down to the minimum. Hey, what's with those weird looks? And now get back to decoding that message from our lost captain!

2023080613135200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I should probably preface this with the tbt camp has got me playing ACNH again so between this and work I only unlocked Harvey’s house yesterday. I have out together one as best I could using what I had 😭 the seahorse containers are meant to look like space lights

CF89CEC2-943A-4B39-9FE8-825216B1EDDC.jpeg

998BA560-79A6-476C-BE7E-520BF7EC29AF.jpeg

6CE01E8A-8EAA-49A4-8376-5350AF99F5A7.jpeg

Back