• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Common Room Design (Crews 1 & 2)

Welcome to the futuristic high-tech space common room, filled with neat gadgets that are fun to play with! The star fragments and moons are also green (for obvious reasons, hehe), and the space sailor Mira even decided to show up! Have fun playing in this room, because it's out of this WORLD! 🤩

VN80rgn.jpg

WInorZu.jpg

2023080220102500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

🌠

Travel Log. Day 32. The Lopez.

Movie night at the Actually, Nevermind Quarters, which means we'll be sitting around, doing macrame and gossiping our ears off, browsing intergalactic streaming services while never actually choosing something to watch.

Hey, home is where the people you can nap with are, right?

River off. End of log. Zzzz

2023080220105100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like everybody decided to be at the common room today.

Just a few minutes ago, the two cranky dads were busy debating about the best space cookie brands, and now they're both fast asleep. Bob and the two wolves are enjoying some galactic snacks. Maple is still lost in thought about the recent episode of Maglevs in Space. Hans and Punchy are singing K.K's latest single, K.K. Galaxy. Rudy spends the night away looking for UFOs. While Sterling keeps bothering me about his new fitted spacesuit.

2023080221022600_s.jpg

2023080221012700_s.jpg

CommonRoom.jpeg

Welcome to the Galaxolotl Common Room!
The Galaxolotl Common Room has a lot to offer, such as the following:
- A breathtaking view of space (but don't worry, your breath will recover quickly in our usually well oxygenated room)
- Televisions with every episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians!
- The amazing, beautiful, exclusive new Galaxolotl Star Fragment!
- Some grass for touching, mainly just to see what all the fuss is about
- Infinite copies of Far Out Frequency puzzle templates (pens and pencils not included)
- A punching bag for when you've used up all 12 of your daily allotment of braincells on the Far Out Frequency puzzles
- Plus plenty more amenities and non-stop fun!​

CommonRoom_Username.jpeg

My Common Room Design

I used crescent moon chairs and large star fragments to represent each teams colour. The common room is filled with heaps of snacks for everyone and cookies for my team The Galaxolotls !!! as that was a very quested item in the crew quarters. I have also added heaps of space screens and equipment just in case there is another alert and we can check for aliens or space rocks.

CR-min.JPG

CR-NAME-min.JPG

Question: Would it be ok if I censor my character's name in the screenshot were I have my character saying my TBT username? I'm transgender and I don't feel super comfortable with my deadname being attached to every speech bubble.

DJ K.K blearing throughout the ship, suspicious alien guests coming and going (and leaving behind some weird moss?), crew mates have been partying for over 3 days in the common room! Ship maintenance and responsibilities??? Sure! Sounds fun, actually, NEVERMIND!

IMG-2265.jpg

IMG-2266.jpg

We had tons of fun decorating our hang out/sleep room! We had no idea picking a color for our wall would be so hard!!! we had so many shades picked out, and we all kept swatching them until we eventually ran out of all of those colors and had to just cover it up so please excuse the small imperfections, but we only had so much paint!!!
IMG_2489.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

View attachment 503921
Welcome to the Galaxolotl Common Room!
The Galaxolotl Common Room has a lot to offer, such as the following:
- A breathtaking view of space (but don't worry, your breath will recover quickly in our usually well oxygenated room)
- Televisions with every episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians!
- The amazing, beautiful, exclusive new Galaxolotl Star Fragment!
- Some grass for touching, mainly just to see what all the fuss is about
- Infinite copies of Far Out Frequency puzzle templates (pens and pencils not included)
- A punching bag for when you've used up all 12 of your daily allotment of braincells on the Far Out Frequency puzzles
- Plus plenty more amenities and non-stop fun!​

Another apple favorite! I try to upvote all posts because of how well-designed these rooms are, but only few would get apple favorites.

We had tons of fun decorating our hang out/sleep room! We had no idea picking a color for our wall would be so hard!!! we had so many shades picked out, and we all kept swatching them until we eventually ran out of all of those colors and had to just cover it up so please excuse the small imperfections, but we only had so much paint!!!
View attachment 503998

cephalobot with the boppers is so adorable!!!!! sasha too ofc ofc

1691095153502.png

Welcome to the Galaxolotl's Common Room!
Heavily inspired by common rooms back on Earth but mixed in with an outer space flair, this is truly out of this world! Look at that view!
Everybody's having a bit fun whether that is chatting, playing games, or even eating popcorn. Don't forget, we also have our Space Dog that is somehow in a shade that everyone calls "Axolotl Pink." Maybe it came aboard with Gulliver at some point from his adventures...
1691095274061.png

Perfect place to hang out and chill. Space Diner with all my Bayside besties (Neverminders, we are together in space so please pick which villager you want to be 🤔✨💚💜💚✨

IMG_709C498462D9-1.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

Last edited:
I had so many Grand Ideas!…those were quickly shot down as I realized how small these rooms are, lol! However, this group of travelers have all they need and they love to just hang with each other in this fun room.
1691096226512.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7480.jpg
    IMG_7480.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 4
Question: Would it be ok if I censor my character's name in the screenshot were I have my character saying my TBT username? I'm transgender and I don't feel super comfortable with my deadname being attached to every speech bubble.
That is absolutely acceptable, just make sure I can still see your TBT name in the bubble!

Behold! My magnum opus!
This took me like an hour, lol.

IMG_9973.jpg

featuring my pals!
Cranston; Our official space control officer for the common room!
Blanche; The taste tester of all spaceship food. As you can see, she's not very fond of trying the futuristic food.
Hans; He's... not really participating. He wanted to take a nap. I don't even know how he was granted permission for the trip, honestly. All he does is sleep!
Zucker; My bestest octopus bud! However.. he seems to disagree. Him and I may have matching space sailor uniforms, but he's MATCHING WITH RUDY?! I'm actually offended.
Rudy; I hate you.
You're cute, but you stole my bestie. I will never forgive you. But him and Zucker are holding down the front line together!
The Picture of Cephalobot; He wanted to come, but Hans and him got into a fistfight and unfortunately, Cephalobot fell 'ill'. So he couldn't come. Zucker insisted we bring the photo of him to display in the common room so he could be with us in spirit.
Me; I'm just supervising.

I'm in a different area in the room I created, hopefully that doesn't matter.
IMG_9975.jpg
^ I call that the Spaceship Safe Space. For anyone who wants to feel like a kid again in the froggy chairs with the peach jelly, by all means; go ahead. I can't judge since I'm CLEARLY sitting there.​

Back