• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Common Room Design (Crews 3 & 4)

Whale-come to the common room of the International Space Cetacean team! Relax, play some games, and enjoy the view. Don’t forget to say hi to whale shark! You’ll find them in the corner eyeing the stardust :)
Thank you again Liz for selling me a whale shark model among other things~

lAQeJ91.jpg

u0CPdYe.jpg

Here's my take on an ISC common room! ^^ It's divided into four different sections. There's a lounging area, a kitchenette, a dining area, and a place where you can get a little nerdy and examine any findings you bring back on your expeditions. Tried to keep with a purple theme with some yellow accents. :>

F3SP80cbkAUD3pw.png

F3SidR2bUAAJWn6.png

[/img]

Welcome to the International Space Cetacean’s common room. Come relax with us while you enjoy breathtaking views aboard The Lopez of our galaxy and beyond. Feel free to grab a snack, play games, or hang out with your crew. Do remember to toss some stardust whale sharks way every once and a while.

F3TDO8DXAAEghiB.jpg

F3TDeJxXUAA4EF3.jpg

Welcome to the Common Room of the International Space Cetacean crew! While the crew members relax on the comfortable couches, ~Kilza~ and jadetine, two members that have really stepped up to the mantle of leadership and who have kept things organized throughout Camp Bell Tree, discuss strategy.

The accommodations are so cozy that even Mick and pandapples have shown up!

lTvdLgm.png

e0dEuoo.png

Welcome everyone! It's a nice day to sit back, relax, and unwind! We've got Kabuki the Chef making some delicious food for everyone if you'd like to put in a request! We've also got a little game corner so you can play 'til your heart's content! There's also some nice music to enjoy at your leisure - looks like Raymond's getting into the groove already!

dg5j3bi-750ca7a7-5143-4e1a-9887-1a47add92fe2.jpg

dg5j3bg-136ba0ac-8498-48b8-93ad-cd4fb3ad5c5d.jpg

Got my room done! I did NOT have as much furniture lying around as I thought, but I made it work, and I think it looks pretty good.

There's snacks and games, Genji has a spot to work out, a few rugs for comfort, a little TV and some comfy chairs. (I went with an old TV on purpose, I like retro space stuff idk). Don't know what Wolfgang is working on at his table, but it's spacey! Ya can't really see my wall decor from this angle, but there's posters and vents and lights at the top. I can't get a good angle
2023040707253800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023040707255700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Had to break out some of the folding furniture in crates in the cargo hold and commandeer a few pillows so there would be seating for everyone, but worry not! We found the coffee maker and there’s plenty of snacks to go around. We got music, coffee, and cushions, here’s to enjoying the last week of camp in comfort!
AABEF5C9-B72F-4063-B2BE-F58E0FA593F8.jpeg

7BEB4089-952C-46CA-A1BB-9CCBB9B7D667.jpeg

2023081517570800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Our commons room is where we all come together to bask in the glory of the wonderous Whale Shark! We also have our nova beacons to communicate to the other teams as well! Yes, we still use a fax machine. The economy is in shambles.

2023081517572200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Welcome to the Internation Space Cetaceans common room! We hope you like purple. We've got a lounge area where you can sit, snack and chat with friends, we've got a tv, some large speakers, a vending machine for all our thirsty crew members, a fun little game center with an arcade machine guarded by our lovely whale shark mascot. And then we've got a cozy little book nook corner where you can enjoy studying, reading, or napping! Oh and don't mind the glowing orb in the room, its just our naturally sourced lamp!
dg5lom6-139d9597-249c-4a2e-b271-713b36c0993d.jpg

dg5lom2-36b45bbe-cfdf-49f5-a319-d1b3f99769ec.jpg

bOquZxx.jpg

Got lost in the sauce when I was designing my common room. Was too much fun. Turned into a man-cave real quick. Definitely feel like this is where I would want to hang out on the moon bunny ship.

3F1jxGU.jpg

UeZvWAl.jpg

PjEWQQe.jpg

Welcome to the Common Room aboard The Lopez, located smack-dab right in the center of the ship! Catch up with some shows with your friends between events, dance to the wide selection of music available on our jukebox, and feel free to grab some rocket pops from our fully-stocked freezer (assuming you brought your vouchers, that is)! Or, just relax with a nice hot cup of coffee made by our wonderful barista Kicks. He may be no Brewster (whose services we were unfortunately unable to acquire), but he can still make a mean cup of joe!

It might not be quite as lively as the other entries, but I was working with a severely limited catalog again. I also still don't have any space-themed items or wallpapers or whatever to sell the idea that we are in space, so I tried to mimic the interior of a ship by using the industrial wall with all the metal panels and exposed pipes. As for Kicks being the barista here, for some reason using Brewster didn't even cross my mind until after I took the pictures and moved them to my computer. Not that Kicks couldn't use some more representation though!

Common Room.jpg

Common Room Proof.jpg

Back