• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Common Room Design (Crews 3 & 4)

💜 International Space Cetacean 💜

EOKSqER.jpg

DLA34d6.jpg

i fr forgot what a common room was and was thinking like 'as opposed to a rare room'

I really like the diversity in the common rooms everyone has done :) I think it's cool seeing how everyone would make their ideal common room and if you would make it more 'comfortable' and more like a normal room on Earth or ones which are more space-based! I went with the latter for mine!

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

If after a long day at work all you need is a quiet place to hang out and rest, then the ISC common room is NOT for you.

It’s loud. It’s bustling. It’s full of as much life and energy as the universe that surrounds it! Whether you want to watch TV, play a competitive game of ping-pong, play piano or even do some casual research and project development - the ISC commons have all you need! Except maybe a bean bag. We keep asking our supervisor for one but they just keep talking about “you already have one on Lopez”. tsch.

IMG_2785.jpeg
IMG_2784.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpeg

Welcome to the common room of “The Lopez”, where all quarters can come together to socialize and enjoy some entertainment!

My island has the max number of player characters (me and my OCs), so I thought it’d be fun to invite them all along to space camp! It was interesting to think about which quarter they’d be in 😊

IMG_2523.jpeg

Back