• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
***I’m not sure if I want to do this, but I’ll throw the idea out there and see how much traction it gets. 😊***

ACNH Villager Rankdown

featuring all 391 ACNH villagers

As many of you guys know, I hosted a villager competition where Lolly 🍭was crowned the winner. Now, I have a more interactive villager popularity competition that I hope you guys will enjoy. 😃
The Rules: (adapted from a rankdown from somewhere on the Internet 😉)
  • We will have 7 judges whose goal will be to collectively rank all 391 ACNH villagers.
  • At the beginning of the round, random.org will determine the order the judges will nominate.
  • Whichever judge is chosen to nominate first will nominate a predetermined amount contestants and the other judges will have 24 hours to save one villager and cut another from the nomination list. Cuts and save are on first come, first serve basis, so get to it fast!
  • Since this is a rankdown you should have a writeup prepared for whoever you're cutting to explain your reasoning. Write-ups must be a minimum of 100 words and include an image/GIF of the villager!
  • After decisions have been made on those contestants, the next judge on the list will do the same thing, and the other rankers will again, cut and save.
  • We will cycle through all the rankers until they have nominated and then the round will end.
  • At the beginning of each new round I will reveal a pre-planned twist to the round, and we will also create a new nominating order, using random.org
  • Once the nominations are posted you will have 24 hours to make your cut and save. If you do not make your cut in time (unless you tell me you're going to be away) you will get a strike and whoever made the nominations can make the cut and save. Three strikes and you're out and I have to name a new judge in your place. 🙁
  • If you wanna get your cut in right when you see the nominations and wanna take time for your write-up, you can post who you're cutting and saving and then you'll have an hour to make a new post with your write-up. However, the nominated villagers are back up for grabs if you take too long to edit. When I say an hour, I mean 60 minutes. If you make your cut and save at 12:15, you have until 1:15 to post your write-up. Another ranker cannot swoop in and take your cut and save until 1:16. You can reset your time only once if you are working on your write-up for a long time.
  • Make sure all your nominees are within the confines of the twists and the rules of the game (i.e. no one who has already been eliminated or was saved last round are among your nominees). If this rule is broken, I'm afraid the round resets and you will have to completely renominate. 😕
  • THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING ALLOWED ON YOUR POST WHEN YOU ARE CUTTING AND SAVING! IF YOU EDIT THAT POST FOR ANY REASON AT ALL, YOUR CUT AND SAVE WILL BE WORTH NOTHING!
To Play:
  • You don't have to have played every game in the series! 😊
  • Every time I have seen this game get played people will inevitably go for the popular people/characters and it WILL get intense. 😅 If this does not sound like your kind of game don't sign up.
  • I expect you to be active enough that you can write about 100 words about one villager every 24 hours. If you don't think you can log on once a day to do at least that, don't sign up. If you plan on going on vacation or being away for a while, just let me know and I can get a substitution for you while you're away. 😀
  • There will be an application you have to fill out so I can make sure I don't have 7 rankers who all have similar opinions. However, I do plan on choosing rankers based on a first come, first serve basis.
  • You don't have to even be super active on the forum to play! If you're a more mysterious poster, that might make it easier for you to hide your faves and help them sneak through the cracks. 😁
The Judges:
1600018073681.png
1600031299576.png
1600031422842.png
1600104940398.png
1600104997017.png
1600109407107.png
1603019966242.png

@Verecund as Pelly!

@Pintuition as Celeste!

@Asarena as Redd!

@Florence + The Machine as Gracie!

@WaileaNoRei as Pascal!

@Emmsey as Booker!

@misstayleigh as Kicks!

Top 140:
Agnes
Anabelle
Ankha
Apollo
Apple
Astrid
Baabara
Bam
Bangle
Beau
Bella
Benjamin
Bianca
Biff
Billy
Blaire
Bluebear
Bob
Bones
Bruce
Bubbles
Canberra
Carmen
Caroline
Chadder
Charlise
Cherry
Chester
Chevre
Clay
Coco
Cole
Colton
Cookie
Curlos
Cyd
Deirdre
Diana
Dizzy
Dom
Dotty
Eloise
Elvis
Erik
Eunice
Fang
Fauna
Filbert
Flip
Flora
Flurry
Francine
Freckles
Frita
Frobert
Gabi
Gala
Genji
Graham
Hamlet
Hans
Ike
Jacob/Jakey
Judy
Julia
Julian
Kabuki
Ken
Kid Cat
Kiki
Kyle
Lily
Lobo
Lolly
Lucy
Mac
Maple
Margie
Marina
Marshal
Megan
Merengue
Merry
Mint
Mitzi
Moe
Molly
Muffy
Nana
Olaf
Opal
O’Hare
Peanut
Pecan
Pekoe
Penelope
Phoebe
Pietro
Pinky
Poncho
Poppy
Prince
Punchy
Purrl
Raddle
Raymond
Reneigh
Roald
Rod
Roscoe
Ruby
Rudy
Savannah
Sheldon
Shep
Sherb
Snake
Soleil
Spike
Sprinkle
Static
Stinky
Stitches
Sylvana
Tabby
Tammi
Tasha
Tia
Tiffany
Timbra
Tipper
Ursala
Vesta
Vivian
Wade
Walker
Whitney
Willow
Yuka

Round Links:
Round 1: Judge Favorites
Round 2: The Fast Pass

Round 3: Cuts and Saves
Round 4: Group Cuts
Round 5: Fast Pass Expiration
Round 6: Extreme Cuts and Saves
Round 7: Team Cuts and Saves
Round 8: The Final Round

Villager Placements:
140. Apollo
139. Julian
138. Cherry
137. Bella
136. Lily
135. Snake
134. Ankha
133. Tipper
132. Sheldon
131. Billy
130. Flip
129. Margie
128. Pecan
127. Fauna
126. Marina
125. Lolly
124. Poppy
123. Tia
122. O’Hare
121. Chester
120. Bob
119. Erik
118. Tiffany
117. Cookie
116. Deirdre
115. Bluebear
114. Molly
113. Shep
112. Dizzy
111. Willow
110. Raddle
109. Opal
108. Nana
107. Benjamin
106. Plucky
105. Purrl
104. Bubbles
103. Soleil
102. Ruby
101. Kid Cat
100. Lucy
99. Astrid
98. Caroline
97. Eunice
96. Julia

95. Tasha
94. Mac
93. Gabi

92. Kyle
91. Kabuki
90. Biff

89. Flora
88. Phoebe
87. Vesta

86. Diana
85. Ike
84. Lobo

83. Hamlet
82. Flurry
81. Spike

80. Clay
79. Dotty
78. Graham

77. Tammi
76. Moe
75. Ursala
74. Megan
73. Anabelle

72. Elvis
71. Hans
70. Jacob/Jakey
69. Marshal
68. Raymond

67. Gala
66. Maple
65. Poncho
64. Coco
63. Carmen

62. Static
61. Frobert
60. Cole
59. Mitzi
58. Penelope

57. Chevre
56. Baabara
55. Blaire
54. Freckles
53. Whitney

52. Charlise
51. Dom
50. Ken
49. Pekoe
48. Genji

47. Prince
46. Rod
45. Stinky
44. Timbra
43. Stitches

42. Francine
41. Agnes
40. Bianca

39. Bam
38. Muffy
37. Peanut

36. Savannah
35. Chadder
34. Walker

33. Apple
32. Curlos
31. Bones

30. Pietro
29. Punchy
28. Vivian

27. Cyd
26. Frita
25. Roscoe

24. Olaf
23. Tabby
22. Canberra
21. Colton
20. Yuka
19. Pinky
18. Judy
17. Bruce
16. Sprinkle
15. Bangle
14. Filbert
13. Rudy
12. Eloise
11. Beau
10. Merengue
9. Sherb
8. Wade
7. Roald
6. Sylvana
5. Reneigh
4. Kiki
3. Merry
2. Fang
1. Mint

Last edited:
Incredibly confused lol. Is this like a voting thing to find out who likes who the most
Post automatically merged:

like im sorry but with that many rules i instantly bonk out and am like
'w h u t '

Incredibly confused lol. Is this like a voting thing to find out who likes who the most

like im sorry but with that many rules i instantly bonk out and am like
'w h u t '
It is very confusing, but I promise it will be easier to understand as the competition progresses. To sum it up briefly, basically, seven judges will be chosen and they will collectively rank all 391 villagers. The first couple rounds will involve judge cuts and saves. Out of a select group of nominated villagers (which one judge will nominate), each judge will choose to cut one villager out of the group and save another. After a judge announces the villager they are cutting, they have an hour to provide a write-up (minimum 100 words) explaining why the villager should be cut.

Hopefully, this cleared up any confusion, and to answer your question about voting, there will be voting rounds near the end. 🙂

So far one person has filled out the judge application form! 😁

Just tagging some people I think would be interested... @Saltyy @BlushingTokki77 @Magus @xTech @OtakuTrash @fairyring @Toska
I don't plan on joining because I have school to do on days, but I just want to point out that if I'm correct the auto merge canceled out the pings, I didn't get one so you may want to mention people again.

It is very confusing, but I promise it will be easier to understand as the competition progresses. To sum it up briefly, basically, seven judges will be chosen and they will collectively rank all 391 villagers. The first couple rounds will involve judge cuts and saves. Out of a select group of nominated villagers (which one judge will nominate), each judge will choose to cut one villager out of the group and save another. After a judge announces the villager they are cutting, they have an hour to provide a write-up (minimum 100 words) explaining why the villager should be cut.

Hopefully, this cleared up any confusion, and to answer your question about voting, there will be voting rounds near the end. 🙂
ah! thanks! thats helpful
I guess I could be a judge but I'm not on all the time. It'd be kewl tho :)

Hmm, don't know why I didn't get the notification for this! I'd love to join, but for now I'll be unable due to school. Hopefully you can get the 7 judges! I'll be sure to watch :)

Hey there @Bk1234 ! 😄
I think the idea is very promising ! Unfortunately since the beginning of September I really lack time, even to play 😆😭
So I will not apply for being a judge, but I'm relieved you found 7 people to realize your project ! 💪

I’ve decided to only do this on the weekends, so Round #1 will be posted either Friday afternoon (depending on homework) or Saturday morning.

I would now like to introduce the seven judges...
@Emmsey @Asarena @Pintuition @Florence + The Machine @saucySheep @Verecund @WaileaNoRei

All seven judges will be playing as one of their favorite special characters. While you guys wait for me to post Round #1, try to guess who’s who. 😄

1600018073681.png

1600025838025.png

1600031299576.png

1600031422842.png

1600104940398.png

1600104997017.png

1600109407107.png

Back