• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

I am feeling my worst petty feelings, but please vote against group one! I will bargain to save or cut someone in the future!

I'll vote against group one! It won't count, but... :p

Although honestly, I'm hoping for group one to get saved

i appreciate the gesture nonetheless! Haha, I do love Ike so much that that will at least be some consolation if group one (unfortunately) gets saved. Might as well attempt some strategery though, right ;) 😈

I vote to save group 2 because I love Charlise and Hans~

I like the villagers in group 1 as well though

Group #2 is safe, meaning @Verecund is responsible for Diana, Ike, and Lobo’s write-ups. 😀 (How could you guys eliminate my favorite villager?! 😭😭😭😭)

I'm no judge but Diana just got cut :'(

Hopefully some of my other villagers can make it through! Personally rooting for Filbert most, and he got a fast pass!

I'm no judge but Diana just got cut :'(

Hopefully some of my other villagers can make it through! Personally rooting for Filbert most, and he got a fast pass!
I’m sad too, she’s my favorite villager of all-time! 😭😭😭😭 I expected it to happen though, considering she’s very popular. 😅

I think the nominating ranker was originally supposed to do the write-ups, but since saucySheep did the last set of write-ups and I enjoy doing the writing, here you go. :P

(Also, I know I'm nominating next, but since I have a test and a bunch of back-to-back classes this morning, I likely won't be able to post them for about 5-8 hours depending on how things go since I also want to put some thought into them first; sorry in advance for the delay!)

Diana is a villager I'd have considered targeting later, but I didn't want her out this early so it's kind of sad. She's got a cool design; I like her swirl and the pastel blue/purple/pink go well together. I like her blush and cool-shaped eyes, too! Not one of my favourites but she seems like a cool villager to get; I could see myself liking her a lot if I ever got her. I like the snooty personality and the deer model and I think Diana does the combination justice. I was mainly aiming to save Lobo this round but since Diana's the only other one I liked I was hoping I could save both considering they're decently popular. Alas, both of them have fallen and clearly my strategy did not pay off. Maybe next time.

DianaPicACNH.png

I don't really care for Ike; I'm not a fan of the colour scheme or the jagged fur patterns on him. I don't really like the shape of his eyes either, and same with the bear species in general; there are a few bears that are cute enough for me to like, but Ike just doesn't cut it. Looking back, I'm not really sure why I put him in this group, but at least he's not one I cared about saving. Unfortunately, there's not really anything about him that I like, but I've also never had him so maybe he'd grow on me if he moved in. But until then, farewell, Ike.

IkePicACNH.png

Aww, I love Lobo, and I'm really sad to see him go out so early, but a slight consolation is that his write-up will be complimentary. I don't like most of the cranky villagers' designs, but Lobo looks pretty cool; he's probably my favourite wolf and one of my favourite crankies. His big yellow eyes and his fur pattern look pretty nice, and his green bomber jacket suits him perfectly! I've also had him in a few of my towns, most recently on my last WW town which I abandoned as soon as NH released where I never let him go. I had him there for over a year where he eventually gave me some really sweet, heartwarming dialogue, and I loved him. His NH picture looks awesome, too! (Same background as Ike's, now that I'm seeing them next to each other.)

LoboPicACNH.png

Last edited:
I think the nominating ranker was originally supposed to do the write-ups, but since saucySheep did the last set of write-ups and I enjoy doing the writing, here you go. :p

(Also, I know I'm nominating next, but since I have a test and a bunch of back-to-back classes this morning, I likely won't be able to post them for about 5-8 hours depending on how things go since I also want to put some thought into them first; sorry in advance for the delay!)

Diana is a villager I'd have considered targeting later, but I didn't want her out this early so it's kind of sad. She's got a cool design; I like her swirl and the pastel blue/purple/pink go well together. I like her blush and cool-shaped eyes, too! Not one of my favourites but she seems like a cool villager to get; I could see myself liking her a lot if I ever got her. I like the snooty personality and the deer model and I think Diana does the combination justice. I was mainly aiming to save Lobo this round but since Diana's the only other one I liked I was hoping I could save both considering they're decently popular. Alas, both of them have fallen and clearly my strategy did not pay off. Maybe next time.

DianaPicACNH.png

I don't really care for Ike; I'm not a fan of the colour scheme or the jagged fur patterns on him. I don't really like the shape of his eyes either, and same with the bear species in general; there are a few bears that are cute enough for me to like, but Ike just doesn't cut it. Looking back, I'm not really sure why I put him in this group, but at least he's not one I cared about saving. Unfortunately, there's not really anything about him that I like, but I've also never had him so maybe he'd grow on me if he moved in. But until then, farewell, Ike.

IkePicACNH.png

Aww, I love Lobo, and I'm really sad to see him go out so early, but a slight consolation is that his write-up will be complimentary. I don't like most of the cranky villagers' designs, but Lobo looks pretty cool; he's probably my favourite wolf and one of my favourite crankies. His big yellow eyes and his fur pattern look pretty nice, and his green bomber jacket suits him perfectly! I've also had him in a few of my towns, most recently on my last WW town which I abandoned as soon as NH released where I never let him go. I had him there for over a year where he eventually gave me some really sweet, heartwarming dialogue, and I loved him. His NH picture looks awesome, too! (Same background as Ike's, now that I'm seeing them next to each other.)

LoboPicACNH.png
I was wondering why I didn't get to do one of those last few write-ups! I think somewhere we got our wires crossed in the last few rounds!

Seeing Ike’s sweet face makes me so sad to see him go. I could not have done it for anyone less than Diana.

I just feel like she kinda looks like someone dipped fuchsia in bleach. I also think one of the best parts of most of the other deer villagers is is how warm and natural their color palettes are. Next to them she just looks artificial and faded out, to me at least.

Sorry Diana fans, obviously people like who they like and a lot of people seem to love Diana, so feel free to pay me no mind.

She just seems so...lackluster and boring next to the other snooty designs and the other villagers on this list. Unfortunately, extra exposure to her via dream islands solidified my dislike of her rather than turning it around.

sorry for accidentally doing an extra write-up! I didn’t mean to, just had a lot of feeling on this one.

RIP, Ike 😭

gropup 2
Post automatically merged:

YESS DIANA GOT OUTTA HERE ASDWD3FSDSD

Last edited:
I vote to save group 2 for Bangle! There's really only one villager from each group that I like this time though. The one I like in group 1 is Spike~

Back