• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Hoping we can at least get through the majority of judges favourites! No one said the judges had to be impartial right! 😋

@Emmsey and I have decided to save the following villagers:
1. Reneigh
2. Olaf
3. Tabby
4. Mint
5. Merry
6. Sprinkle
7. Filbert
8. Eloise

That means we cut Bam, Agnes, Bianca, Peanut, Francine and Muffy. The write-ups will be posted shortly!

My team's list has a good mix of villagers I love, villagers I like, and villagers I'm not fond of. I wonder how different my teammate's opinion of certain villagers will be though. The one I want to save the most from our list is Fang.

And Olaf was saved! Good taste has prevailed! Sad to see Bianca cut though... My favorite tiger/snow leopard villager 💔

Believe it or not, the next round is the last one. 😅 However, the final round will take a long time to complete (I’m guessing a few weeks).
OOOO it'll be so when it's over! but omg fhdjfhdkf what could the final round possibly be??

and sorry to all for making this hard on you!!! truly did Not even attempt to balance things so fhdjfdhfkd my b

Francine: It seems kind of fitting that we should come to cut her this round after the teaser images. I can’t say that I have much of an opinion on Francine I wouldn’t want her on my island of that much I know. I guess baby blue polka dot is slightly more preferable than the pink of her sister. Her eyes look like she’s half asleep or maybe that’s just her rocking her snooty ‘ I’m gonna look down on you face’. Did I mention my intense dislike of the snooty villager personality type! Lol!

Agnes: My what terrifying eyes you have...all the better to see me with I guess. I’m just not a fan of those drawn on single eye lashes. Her general design I like well enough she stands out as a pig without being too in your face. I guess that’s why she rocks a pink dress to remind ya what you could have. Her house seems kinda chill which goes with her not too in your face design. I can take or leave sisterly villagers but I can honestly say I might even give her a try?

Bianca: I’m going to come right out there and say I quite like her Snow White design however I have judged her solely by her species sadly. Tall villager species annoy me generally maybe this is the vertically challenged individual in me talking but I just don’t enjoy watching them parading around the island all tall like...That aside Bianca looks like she’s got a bit of cool edge to her peppy personality which I like. Shes neither cutesy nor snooty looking and guess that appeals to me. However Bianca I guess you were just nobody’s favourite and that’s why you’ve found yourself here. Sorry!

Pictures when I can find some WiFi out here in the middle of nowhere!

Attachments

• 19E9AB94-EB43-4557-BDA4-7C5623787FAC.png
    19E9AB94-EB43-4557-BDA4-7C5623787FAC.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4B5643E6-EC5A-4E63-86DC-8400A4A4D642.png
    4B5643E6-EC5A-4E63-86DC-8400A4A4D642.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 705A6D5B-3206-41E8-B5B1-5C8DB906B681.jpeg
    705A6D5B-3206-41E8-B5B1-5C8DB906B681.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
Oh, that's got to be the most brutal elimination for me yet - all of my six favourites of the remaining villagers were in that group, and half of them got cut. I'm really glad the other half got saved (especially Filbert!), but RIP to Francine, Bam, and Peanut, you'll be missed!

Bam:
Bam is definitely in the upper echelons of jock villagers in my opinion. I like his largely blue color scheme, and the freckles on his face are cute. I also really like the reddish brown color of his antlers and hooves and think that it complements his blue fur. The deer are probably one of the species with the overall best designs imo, and Bam is no exception. I had Bam in both my NL and NH towns, and I did appreciate him while I had him. Unfortunately for him, there are other jock villagers that I like more, and his house interior is kinda tragic. Poor guy doesn't even have a bed to sleep in.
Bam_NH.png

Muffy:
Muffy deserves points for being a goth queen. She's also the only black sheep in the game, so that's cool too. Uchi villagers tend to have one feature that polarizes people, and for Muffy it's definitely her eyes. I personally don't mind the eyes, and in fact I like Muffy quite a bit, but as for the rest of the villagers in this group we decided to cut, there are other ones within their personality type that I like more. I do have to mention that Muffy may have the single best house exterior in the game. I love how striking the black walls + purple roof looks. Her house interior is also pretty great, as it continues her black+purple theme. Muffy is great, and it was a hard choice to eliminate her, but unfortunately someone had to go.
Muffy_NH.png

Peanut:
I do have to admit that Peanut is very cute. Many of the peppy villagers are very pink, and Peanut is no exception. She gets points for the bit of purple on her head because I discovered when trying to put together an entirely purple town that there are no predominantly purple peppies (Peanut and Pango are the closest). Honestly I don't think Peanut is particularly interesting so I don't have much to say about her. I do like her pink house, but the interior is kinda lame because she's one of about a billion villagers to have the cute set in their houses. I don't have much to add; I just feel ambivalent towards Peanut and that's why she got cut.
242px-Peanut_NH.png

sad about Agnes but GOOD RIDDANCE MUFFY!!! i had her on my first island as a starter and truly thought she was demonic

Fast passes have been removed, unfortunately no-one is safe now! Eek!

haha. I was trying to cheekily ask everyone to submit requests for their faves to be saved. Mine was, so I am feeling inclined to share the wealth.

apparently that was not well expressed, whoops!

who was your last fast pass recipient?

who was your last fast pass recipient?
I think the remaining ones are Cyd, Beau, Kiki, and Merengue (as mentioned by Pintuition). Tabby, and Olaf were already saved, but that's still only 6 total for 7 judges. I think that's because of the judge switch so Curlos technically counted, but I could just be missing a villager too.

I think the remaining ones are Cyd, Beau, Kiki, and Merengue (as mentioned by Pintuition). Tabby, and Olaf were already saved, but that's still only 6 total for 7 judges. I think that's because of the judge switch so Curlos technically counted, but I could just be missing a villager too.

I believe the other was Filbert according to this post. And he's been saved already as well~

Back