• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Any more guesses? ⬇️ ⬇️

Is it:

@Emmsey - pelly
@Asarena - Blanca
@Pintuition - Celeste
@Florence + The Machine - Redd

?

full disclosure I had to look up the names of most of the npcs in this list! Cause acnh is my first game in the series. Sometimes I think about going back and playing the others, cause I am bummed I missed them. But I don’t have time to spend playing even more animal crossing😅

pretty excited about tomorrow, tbh, hope i do it right!

Is it:

@Emmsey - pelly
@Asarena - Blanca
@Pintuition - Celeste

?

full disclosure I had to look up the names of most of the npcs in this list! Cause acnh is my first game in the series. Sometimes I think about going back and playing the others, cause I am bummed I missed them. But I don’t have time to spend playing even more animal crossing😅

@Pintuition is Celeste!!!! 😊👍 I’m glad you’re excited for tomorrow. Round #1 is pretty simple, so I don’t think you’ll have much trouble. 🙂

@WaileaNoRei That would make you Pascal 🤔 .... I’m on this. Full blown Sherlock!
Yes, @WaileaNoRei is Pascal!!!! 😊👍

Is it:

@Emmsey - pelly
@Asarena - Blanca
@Pintuition - Celeste

?

Nope, I’m not Redd! I originally was going to choose Celeste but I saw someone else got her first. Tbh it’s probably a good thing I didn’t get her because the one I ended up choosing is my actual favorite and I forgot about them lol. I’ll give a hint: they’re not in NH (yet anyway)!

I love Pascal and his stoner vibes too, though!

Before I reveal the details of Round 1, here are the special characters that the judges will be playing as...

@Emmsey as Booker!

@Asarena as Redd!

@Pintuition as Celeste!

@Florence + The Machine as Gracie!

@saucySheep as Blanca!

@Verecund as Pelly!

@WaileaNoRei as Pascal!

Round 1: Judge Favorites

1600510198749.jpeg
1600510337082.jpeg

Every Animal Crossing player has their favorite villagers, so now it is time to start off by finding out who the judges’ favorites are.

Round Details: Each judge/ranker will post a list of their Top 20 favorite ACNH villagers. However, there is a catch. Another judge cannot include any villager in their list that was on another judges’ list. In other words, if a villager’s name is posted on another judges’ Top 20 list, it can’t be on your list. The deadline for the judges’ lists is Friday, September 25, at 9pm EST. If the deadline isn’t met by all the judges, there will have to be a delay for Round 2. 🙁 Next round will feature the Top 140 villagers and some surprises, so enjoy this round while it lasts... 😏

Last edited:
1. Beau
2. Pietro
3. Dom
4. Raymond
5. Sherb
6. Erik
7. Punchy
8. Sylvana
9. Kabuki
10. Fang
11. Marshal
12. O’Hare
13. Poncho
14. Benjamin
15. Stitches
16. Merengue
17. Hamlet
18. Prince
19. Mac
20. Vesta

Being the first it was still way harder than it needed to be!

1. Beau
2. Pietro
3. Dom
4. Raymond
5. Sherb
6. Erik
7. Punchy
8. Sylvana
9. Kabuki
10. Fang
11. Marshal
12. O’Hare
13. Poncho
14. Benjamin
15. Stitches
16. Merengue
17. Hamlet
18. Prince
19. Mac
20. Vesta

Being the first it was still way harder than it needed to be!
Congratulations on being the first to submit! 😊 Every villager on this list is now in the Top 140, and cannot be on any of the other judges’ lists. 🙂

My choices:
  1. Bluebear
  2. Fauna
  3. Judy
  4. Marina
  5. Bones
  6. Lolly
  7. Apple
  8. Cookie
  9. Sprinkle
  10. Tia
  11. Maple
  12. Filbert
  13. Poppy
  14. Frita
  15. Dizzy
  16. Muffy
  17. Molly
  18. Julian
  19. Flora
  20. Willow
Here's my list! I tried to cross reference with the first list the best I could! It was so hard to make the choices- there's so many good ones out there!

My choices:
  1. Bluebear
  2. Fauna
  3. Judy
  4. Marina
  5. Bones
  6. Lolly
  7. Apple
  8. Cookie
  9. Sprinkle
  10. Tia
  11. Maple
  12. Filbert
  13. Poppy
  14. Frita
  15. Dizzy
  16. Muffy
  17. Molly
  18. Julian
  19. Flora
  20. Willow
Here's my list! I tried to cross reference with the first list the best I could! It was so hard to make the choices- there's so many good ones out there!
Thanks for submitting your list! 😊 All these villagers are now in the Top 140, and cannot be on any of the other remaining judges’ list. 🙂

In case anyone is interested I am indicating which villagers I have had to switch out from the list I wrote at 4am. This is great actually, because i could easy make a list of 15 or 40, but 20 was a struggle for some reason. It seems great for me, because I get more of my faves on the master list.
  1. Tabby
  2. Genji
  3. Bangle
  4. Cole
  5. Agnes
  6. Graham
  7. Ursala
  8. Apple—> Chatrlise
  9. Stinky
  10. Flurry
  11. Willow—>Timbra
  12. Deirdre
  13. Biff
  14. Ike
  15. Soleil
  16. Bubbles
  17. Kiki
  18. Ruby
  19. Fauna —> Mitzi
  20. Clay
Let me know if I missed any duplicates. Cheers everyone!

In case anyone is interested I am indicating which villagers I have had to switch out from the list I wrote at 4am. This is great actually, because i could easy make a list of 15 or 40, but 20 was a struggle for some reason. It seems great for me, because I get more of my faves on the master list.
  1. Tabby
  2. Genji
  3. Bangle
  4. Cole
  5. Agnes
  6. Graham
  7. Ursala
  8. Apple—> Chatrlise
  9. Stinky
  10. Flurry
  11. Willow—>Timbra
  12. Deirdre
  13. Biff
  14. Ike
  15. Soleil
  16. Bubbles
  17. Kiki
  18. Ruby
  19. Fauna —> Mitzi
  20. Clay
Let me know if I missed any duplicates. Cheers everyone!
I don’t think you missed any duplicates. 👍

Back