ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

hello all!!! I am sorry I missed the final rank down—I took a break from AC to focus on writing, but I'm so glad people had fun with this!!! Even happier to see my girl Kiki finish in the top 5 (even though she is #1 in my heart <3) Super surprised to see Mint take the top place, but she used to be one of my very favourites back during NL. Fang is a great #2 even if that is more expected! I can't tell if I like Merry or not lol but I am glad to see her represent cats in the top 3!

thank you to my fellow judges and the great @Bk1234 for such a fun game! I hope to see more of these in the future :)

hello all!!! I am sorry I missed the final rank down—I took a break from AC to focus on writing, but I'm so glad people had fun with this!!! Even happier to see my girl Kiki finish in the top 5 (even though she is #1 in my heart <3) Super surprised to see Mint take the top place, but she used to be one of my very favourites back during NL. Fang is a great #2 even if that is more expected! I can't tell if I like Merry or not lol but I am glad to see her represent cats in the top 3!

thank you to my fellow judges and the great @Bk1234 for such a fun game! I hope to see more of these in the future :)
I’m glad you weren’t too disappointed by Kiki’s placement. 😅 Thank you for volunteering to be a judge fill-in on such short notice! ☺️

Back