• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Clay, what can I say. I had hoped it wouldn't have gone down this way buddy. I personally think Clay is awesome I love his design his house looks awesome and for a long time I had wanted him for my island. There's just one thing bugging me which I am sure is the one thing on everyone elses lips.... the eyes (or lack of). Those cold dead dark slits are the stuff of nightmares. I mean are there actually any eyes there hidden behind the darkness or is he just and all seeing all knowing blind hamster? Who knows?

Dotty! I can actually say I've never come across you but you are actually pretty cute. I don't currently have any peppy's so I can't comment on her personality apart from naturally she is bound to be a superstar one day. Her house is green... my favourite color its all going swimmingly perhaps I should add her to my list. Her design is what you'd call basic, shes neither cute nor colourful but for every Pietro an island needs a dotty. Sorry to see you go!

Graham. The one I was thankful to cut. I mean those mole like beady eyes hidden behind harry potter style round glasses. Those buck teeth. That giant pig snout nose....That whole look just isn't doing it for me. I mean for a start its trying too hard and well its just weird. I do love the smug personality and do have many on my island so he has that side going for him. The guy has cardboard sofa's I mean could he scream I have personal hygeine issues any more. Sorry Graham but its curtains for you mate!

Attachments

• clay.jpeg
    clay.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Dotty_NH.png
    Dotty_NH.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Graham_NH.png
    Graham_NH.png
    622.6 KB · Views: 13
Thank you for those write-ups @Emmsey ! 😊 Round 4 is now finished!!!!! This round has brought our Top 98 all the way down to a Top 77! 😱
Agnes
Anabelle
Apple
Baabara
Bam
Bangle
Beau
Bianca
Blaire
Bones
Bruce
Canberra
Carmen
Chadder
Charlise
Chevre
Coco
Cole
Colton
Curlos
Cyd
Dom
Eloise
Elvis
Fang
Filbert
Francine
Freckles
Frita
Frobert
Gala
Genji
Hans
Jacob/Jakey
Judy
Ken
Kiki
Maple
Marshal
Megan
Merengue
Merry
Mint
Mitzi
Moe
Muffy
Olaf
Peanut
Pekoe
Penelope
Pietro
Pinky
Poncho
Prince
Punchy
Raymond
Reneigh
Roald
Rod
Roscoe
Rudy
Savannah
Sherb
Sprinkle
Static
Stinky
Stitches
Sylvana
Tabby
Tammi
Timbra
Ursala
Vivian
Wade
Walker
Whitney
Yuka

Here’s a little hint for Round 5:
This round should be short and sweet, but the decisions that need to be made certainly aren’t a treat.

RIP graham and clay 😭 My poor little hamsters really suffered this round😭😭

Thanks everyone! Great write-ups @Emmsey, you cut me to the heart and I am now dead, but I loved them.

finally, just thought I’d add a picture of my favorite thing about dotty. I didn’t get a good pic of it, so not my pic:

AF42F7A1-31E5-4404-96FF-27A5BDF1B48E.jpeg

Can’t wait for round 5!

For me it was Kabuki... always in my heart 💚

Am hoping the next round doesn’t include cutting a fast pass. I can’t choose between them they are all equally as precious to me.... fisty cuffs for the first person that comes at them! It’s on like King Kong! 🤣

Round 5: Fast Pass Expiration

vvesit3zdwh41.jpeg

Like I hinted at, Round 5 will task you guys with the hardest decision of the competition. For this round, you will truly determine the cream of the crop.​

Round Details: All seven rankers choose two of their fast pass recipients that will have their fast pass expired. This expiration does not eliminate the villagers, but it puts them at risk of elimination during future rounds.

So sad 😭 But in a way though, having to choose two to give up is easier for me than one. There’s only one option:

- Stinky and Cole, I will still do what I can to protect you from elimination. You guys are amazing, adorable stars!!

Oh goodness. WHYYYYYY?!!?!? 😭 😭 😭

It is with the heaviest heart that I offer up Bones and Dom for my fast pass expirations.

I know Bones isn't the most popular but here's to hoping my son and favorite sheep, Dom, will be saved at least 🤞

This is likely going to be a death sentence for Raymond but I love you and your adorable wave buddy. But hardest of all is my baby Pietro. I love Pietro with all of my heart but Beau is my first love and that has to count for something. That means fast pass expiry to Pietro and Raymond but be warned I’ll protect them with all I’ve got! 💚

Oh no. I think I'd have preferred all the fast passes expiring instead of having to make this decision. I know the first villager I'd give up, but the decision between the other two is much harder and I think I'd regret it either way.

I think I'll have to choose to let Francine and Marshal's fast passes expire, which will probably result in them being killed off quickly, but hopefully I can keep them safe...

Oh no. I think I'd have preferred all the fast passes expiring instead of having to make this decision. I can easily choose one villager to give up, but the decision between the other two is much harder and I think I'd regret it either way.

I think I'll have to choose to let Francine and Marshal's fast passes expire, which will probably result in them being killed off quickly, but hopefully I can keep them safe...
I found that was true too! It was easy to choose one but that second one was too much! :cry:

Oh goodness. I hate you.

Fine, then. Tammi and Sherb it is.

I absolutely LOVE Tammi but she's just a quarter of a millimeter lower on my tier list than Curlos, and Sherb? He's great, but def lower than the other two, and I think he probably has a chance to survive (more so than Curlos. That's what I fear, lol).

Do me a favor and spare my darling Tammi? Ok, thanks, buh-bye now

Back