• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there an animal you love in real life, but not in Animal Crossing?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So, I am an animal lover, I love ALL animals, creepy and cute. However, there are certain villagers whose species I adore in real life, but I will never have them in the game.

For example, my favourite animals are cats. I adore big cats especially, such as Lions and Tigers!! However, the lion and tiger designs in the game... just don't look right to me.

Why do the tigers have these big, round muzzles, but no whiskers? It just looks weird to me that a cat has no whiskers. It's just bald and round and empty, and I am not a fan of how they look. Cats are supposed to be cute... and they just don't look cute to me lol!

Do you have any villager species you adore in real life, but not in Animal Crossing??

i'm the same way with lions, like... idk, in game they look so funny to me. also monkeys. a lot of the monkeys are really awkwardly designed and i've never had any attachment to any of them LOL. but monkeys irl are soo cute to me

You chose two examples that I love in the game, cats and tigers. Bangle is one of my keepers.

I would say the ostriches are my least favorite, but I love them in real life. I feel like their long necks and small heads in real life don't quite come across in the game. They are so goofy and lovable in real life, but not in the game.

Back