• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

My cut this time is Erik. It's not that I dislike Erik; I'm just apathetic towards him. He's fairly plain. His eyes are just white with black pupils, no color to them. I feel like his eyes almost have too much white as well, which makes him seem like he has a bit of a blank look to me. He's a moose, which is nice and all, but he's just brown. On top of his lackluster appearance, he's a lazy villager, which isn't my favorite personality. The only personality I like less than lazy is jock. Honestly, it was hard to even think of what to write for this one because he's just so dull, but I tried my best!
Animal-Crossing-Erik.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

@saucySheep Oh I just saw your post. Sorry, but I don't really want to compromise to keep Erik! If he were a villager I liked more, then I'd consider it, but I like the other nominated villagers that are left more than him. Sorry again

save baabara cut tiffany. rip erik

Write-up:
Tiffany is one of the worst looking snooties imo. She looks like some LA vip garbage bag but horribly gone wrong, if you get my gist. She looks really angry with the angled-down brows and the frown, and that lipstick is not doing anything for her. I don't like what they did with the brown on her ears, they could've faded it and it would've looked far better. I guess the red hands are supposed to be gloves but they still look quite odd. Also, uh, what's with the fishnet stocking and the maid dress. Definitely deserves the axe.

top-10-new-horizons-characters-tiffany.png

I'm going to save Roald and cut Cookie!

Reasoning for cutting Cookie: Formal apologies to actual angel Cookie but I just could not do Roald like that. Cookie is so cute and is a personal favorite of mine but I just liked Roald slightly more. If I have to say anything negative on Cookie is that peppies are not my favorite personality type, some of the dialog can be a bit repetitive. Since I already did a save early on for Bones I feel like we've met our dog quota for the last few rounds. Poor Cookie! In any case, King Roald makes it to the next round!

1601245790316.png

With the conclusion of @WaileaNoRei ’s nominations, it is now @Pintuition ’s turn to nominate (you can choose to wait until the morning if you want. 🙂) Remember, you can nominate any villager in the Top 140, as long as they aren’t fast pass recipients or villagers that were saved in the last set of nominations.

I nominate...

1. Bluebear
  2. Deirdre
  3. Dizzy
  4. Flurry
  5. Kiki
  6. Genji
  7. Megan
  8. Molly
  9. Pekoe
  10. Shep
  11. Spike
  12. Willow
I did my best to cross reference everyone else's picks and fast passes. Please let me know if there's overlap and I'll replace!

Save: Megan
Cut: Bluebear

Sorry to the Bluebear fans out there, but she's not my cup of tea. There's something about her eyes that make me think she's either staring into your soul or plotting your death (or both at once, I guess). She's kinda cute, but that's how she lulls you into a false sense of security before she murders you. Also that hairstyle is just bad; it's like the Karen haircut except somehow even worse with the baby hairs sticking out from her middle part. Her house is also a less cute knock-off of Sherb's, so she doesn't even have that going for her. Finally, her pocket camp quotes mention how pushy she is and that her friends ignore her advice because she's presumably bad at giving it. She likes to steal ideas too, so she can geT ouT

The face of evil:
Bluebear_PC_Villager_Icon.png

343px-Bluebear_NH.png

edit: i made a typo and had to fix it, pls don't make this post void

To start with, the list of sisterly villagers that I like is pretty short, and Deirdre is not on that list. She's also my least favorite out of all of the deer villagers. I cut another deer villager, Erik, last time, and I mentioned that I'm just apathetic toward him. Well, I am not at all apathetic towards Deirdre. I simply don't like her. Her fur is this odd gray color, and what is even happening with her makeup? White lipstick and the matching white around her eyes? I'm sorry, but I'm not really feeling it. The two little circles of blush doesn't help either. She also doesn't have the greatest hairstyle. She is one of the few villagers that I absolutely wouldn't want on my island.
latest

Noooo Deirdre, my baby...... 😭

Haha, still trying to figure out who to save. This is a tough one!

Save Genji, cut Shep. Write up to follow!

there were too many faves in this round :(

Last edited:
I had Molly once in New Leaf, and she wasn't bad, but she wasn't great, either. She was just kind of there. She's similar to Fauna in that she doesn't really stand out to me, and my feelings toward her are pretty neutral. Especially for the normal personality (which I find tends to be one of the drier personalities), there's just not enough that makes her memorable and someone I'd want on my island. I also tend to lean towards the more brightly coloured villagers, so having such a dull colour scheme doesn't work in her favour, either. She's cute, but just doesn't appeal to me enough to make the cut. If she was blue or pink or even a bright yellow or something, I think I'd like her a lot better. Her house is super nice, though!

MollyPicACNH.png

SAVE GENJI CUT SHEP

Shep is really one of the worst dogs... I guess I like the play-on-words with his name with him being a Shepard dog and all that but his design is very monotone and bland. I don't like how I can't see his eyes and I don't like that he's a smug, he'd be far better as a lazy. I guess I don't have too much beef with him but i went a bit crazy and had to save my darling Genji and chop this loser. Also, I had Shep in New Leaf but he was really boring and we never talked much and he eventually moved out on his own. Loser dog...
download.jpg

hey guys imma be offline for a long time cuz i need to go to bed. Please do me a favor and do not cut Curlos at all plssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
SAVE GENJI CUT SHEP

Shep is really one of the worst dogs... I guess I like the play-on-words with his name with him being a Shepard dog and all that but his design is very monotone and bland. I don't like how I can't see his eyes and I don't like that he's a smug, he'd be far better as a lazy. I guess I don't have too much beef with him but i went a bit crazy and had to save my darling Genji and chop this loser. Also, I had Shep in New Leaf but he was really boring and we never talked much and he eventually moved out on his own. Loser dog...

hey guys imma be offline for a long time cuz i need to go to bed. Please do me a favor and do not cut Curlos at all plssssssssssssssss

Haha. @saucySheep and I are apparently mine melded! I will rechoose, since it looks like they will be gone the rest of the night!

[edit- sorry, I included the start of my shep write up before.]

Save flurry, cut dizzy. Write up to come!

Haha. @saucySheep and I are apparently mine melded! I will rechoose, since it looks like they will be gone the rest of the night!

[edit- sorry, I included the start of my shep write up before.]

Save flurry, cut dizzy. Write up to come!
oh wow didn't even see that haha. i just saw Genji on the list and i was like "N O " XD

No worries! It’s almost like I get two choices 😉 Now Genji is safe, shep is out and I get to save little flurry!:giggle:
yeh lucky with the choices : ) . i like actually gotta shut off my computer i got back on to add a picture cuz the host is always like "U fORgOT ThE pICtURE" And im like " o k b r o "

anyway.

Like i said, i will pay 1000 tbt if you frikin spare tammi sherb and curlos until i can get back online :cry::cry::cry::cry: lol

Honestly, I don’t dislike Dizzy. He’s one of the cuter elephants. But unfortunately he’s the worst of good options so goodbye Dizzy. For me, generally, I find the elephants don’t fit with the other character designs some of the time I don’t know what it is about them, but it’s like the art style is different so to me they look weird and out of place with a lot of the villagers I like.

but actually, Dizzy is pretty cute, he’s a simple, clean design which a lot of people like. His only real fault is not being willow or spike, both of whom I like a lot.

19D191A1-CC47-40A5-A36C-D1F445656D8C.jpeg

Omg, this pic is so cute! Sorry little bud!

yeh lucky with the choices : ) . i like actually gotta shut off my computer i got back on to add a picture cuz the host is always like "U fORgOT ThE pICtURE" And im like " o k b r o "

anyway.

Like i said, i will pay 1000 tbt if you frikin spare tammi sherb and curlos until i can get back online :cry::cry::cry::cry: lol

I think all your fast pass villagers are safe for this whole round, so don’t worry! Btw, saw Carlos while island hopping and though I did not invite him, he really is super cute!

Now that’s called dedication! 😂👍

I believe we’re just waiting for @Emmsey ’s cuts and saves. 😊 There is no rush, so take your time.

He’s safe since you gave him a fast pass, plus @Pintuition ’s nominations will be the last for the day. 😊

This has taken way longer than it ought to have for me to work out who was left! LOL.

Save Spike, Cut Willow.

Willow, I'll level with ya I didn't awfully want to save either of you two. You were simply the worst of a bad bunch unfortunately. My opinions on snooty villagers are well documented thanks to my attempts to cut Whitney despite her already being saved. Unfortunately it hasn't changed if anything its gotten worse. I personally despise people who think they are better than you and sadly snooty's do just that. It doesn't make them fun to be around or edgy it just makes them plain rude. Don't get me wrong I love sheep villagers, there is a lot of them to love but that also makes them a tough act to follow and Willow sadly you just don't match up to the Peitro's and Dom's of this world. I'm sure you'd have a place on somebodies list but just not mine...

Attachments

• Willow_NH.png
    Willow_NH.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 32
Back