• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

oh,,, ok
Post automatically merged:

hey um i'd love to do this but idk who's been cut or saved or anything so it's going to be extremely hard and confuzzling for me and i'll probably make a bunch of duplicates on the list lol. could anyone maybe make a list of villagers that i could nominate

sorry to pawn my work off to others

I took the list WaileaNoRei posted earlier and removed the last set of nominations, so hopefully it's accurate:
Agnes
Anabelle
Astrid
Bam
Bruce
Bubbles
Canberra
Carmen
Charlise
Clay
Colton
Diana
Dotty
Elvis
Flora
Freckles
Frobert
Gabi
Graham
Hamlet
Jacob/Jakey
Judy
Ken
Kid Cat
Kyle
Lobo
Lucy
Merry
Mitzi
Moe
Muffy
Peanut
Poncho
Reneigh
Rod
Ruby
Rudy
Savannah
Soleil
Sprinkle
Static
Stitches
Sylvana
Tasha
Timbra
Ursala
Wade

Ahhh, ok.

here are my nomonees :
  1. Ruby
  2. savannah
  3. soliel
  4. Stitches
  5. kit cat
  6. bubbles
  7. canberra
  8. agnes
  9. astrid
  10. bam
  11. moe
  12. lucy

Last edited:
Ahhh, ok.

here are my nomonees :
  1. Ruby
  2. savannah
  3. soliel
  4. Stitches
  5. kit cat
  6. bubbles
  7. canberra
  8. agnes
  9. astrid
  10. bam
  11. moe
  12. lucy
  13. ursala
  14. static
  15. judy
  16. peanut
  17. timbra
  18. hamlet
  19. rod
  20. sprinkle
i get first pick hahahaa.a....

Save Timbra, cut Judy. Write-up to follow

You're only supposed to nominate 12, not 20. Also, you don't get to cut and save for your own nominations

Ahhh, ok.

here are my nomonees :
  1. Ruby
  2. savannah
  3. soliel
  4. Stitches
  5. kit cat
  6. bubbles
  7. canberra
  8. agnes
  9. astrid
  10. bam
  11. moe
  12. lucy
  13. ursala
  14. static
  15. judy
  16. peanut
  17. timbra
  18. hamlet
  19. rod
  20. sprinkle
i get first pick hahahaa.a....

Save Timbra, cut Judy. Write-up to follow
You can only nominate 12 villagers, and as the nomination person you can’t save and cut. 😬

Save Stitches, cut Ruby

I have to be honest, I really would actually like Ruby a lot if it wasn't for her red eyes. I fully get that many IRL rabbits have red eyes but it's something that just does not translate well in the game. It makes her look super creepy! It's such a shame too because she's otherwise very cute. I think her eyebrows don't do her many favors either. Poor Ruby! She just has an unfortunate combination of features that I don't like. Very cool house, though!

1601325130132.png

To start with, the hamsters are one of my least favorite species of villager. I don't particularly like any of them. The only one that I'd be kind of okay with having on my island is Clay. Also, I'm not a fan of Soleil's color scheme. The pairing of yellow blush, white lips, the green inside her ears, and orange fur doesn't really work for me. I usually like mismatched ears, but the fact that one ear matches her hair and the other one matches her fur kind of throws me off. I think it would be better if the one matching her hair was a different color so it didn't blend with the hair it connects to. I will say that her eyes are a pretty color of green though!
latest

I love Bubbles' name. Several years ago, when I was scrolling through a list of villagers and saw that there was one named Bubbles, I was expecting an adorable little pastel blue villager or something like that. And when I clicked on the name... the link took me to a very not adorable brownish orange hippo. Her eyes are just pupils and are too small, her hair isn't great, her colour scheme is too neutral (in fact, I'm just realizing now that Bubbles is just hippo Fauna if you look at their colour schemes and eyes), and there's really nothing else in her design to redeem her. Super cute name with lots of potential, only to end up with a dull design. It's a shame, because I think the hippos have a lot of creative potential in their models, but most of the ones we get don't take advantage of that, and Bubbles is no exception.

BubblesPicACNH.png

Oh no! ruby and Soleil and bubbles 😭 And stitches...

Any way save Agnes and cut kid cat. Write up to follow.

Actually, there were quite a few I wanted to cut this time, and a bunch I wanted to save (though all but 1 got cut while I was in my office (not allowed to bring my phone in to my office so have to come outside to check it)

Anyways, I decided to cut Kid Cat, though there was another villager left who I almost went for instead.

the nicest thing I can say about Kid Cat is that he is that I like him better than Rocket. I just am not about the ‘superhero’ villagers. I think they are super cheesy and I don’t like their permanent helmets. I also feel that while they should be interesting due to their heavy theming, they are all pretty lackluster. Kid cat just doesn’t have anything stands out to me. It’s like you put lolly or Raymond in an unnecessary hat. He’s one of 3 jock cats and the least memorable of the three to me. Rudy and Stinky are far superior. Even stinky’s mask, which is an underwear wrestling mask is more interesting than all of kid cat.

I am very sorry I am being so mean, but I would be very unhappy if kid cat ever showed up on my island.

8943ECBC-9AF4-4B67-8F81-89AFA27DC2CC.jpeg

Why are your legs the color of your clothing, Kid Cat?

also, still salty about my poor sunken faves, and that I have not been able to cut my #1 target yet.
Hopefully her days are numbered! Btw, is judge collusion allowed? (Queue evil laughter...)

Last edited:
also, still salty about my poor sunken faves, and that I have not been able to cut my #1 target yet.
Hopefully her days are numbered! Btw, is judge collusion allowed? (Queue evil laughter...)
who's ur target? :3 watch me save her lol no jkjk

Sorry about the delay; I was doing schoolwork! This is actually a tough choice on who to cut...

Save: Moe (best cat needs to stay in)
Cut: Lucy

I feel bad for cutting her because she's very cute and probably one of the best pig designs, but I like Astrid and Canberra more than her so I didn't have a choice. I actually don't have anything negative to say about Lucy, besides the fact (and this seems to be a recurring theme for me), but her eyes are kinda unnerving imo. The black scleras with the tiny white pupils don't give off the cute vibe like Nintendo probably intended, but I think the rest of her design works well. People hate the front-only bangs, but I think it can be endearing depending on the villager (still kinda salty about my girl Opal being eliminated ngl). I just checked Lucy's house interior because I hadn't seen it before, and it turns out that it's super cute, like she's going to give a piano recital or something. Honestly I had never really paid attention to her before writing this post, but now I think I'll have to get her in my own town and see how it goes because she has intrigued me. Seriously, look at her house:
800px-House_of_Lucy_NH.png

(edited out an unnecessary comma)

Sorry guys am GMT and an early worker at University so very busy at the moment. Sorry for slowing things down.

Save Canberra, Cut Astrid.

Astrid its not you, its me. I've had the idea of kangaroos as a species ruined by Sylvia the freakesh kangaroo who would literally never leave my island. The whole thing is just weird. The you and the mini you that never grows that weirdly looks the same as you down to the weird clothes - it freaks me out. I guess you've got a sort of David Bowie look going for you but even that isn't executed all that well. It seems its always down to me to cut the snootys and so another one bites the dust. I represent lazy villagers everywhere who don't think its okay when you disrespect and belittle them - shame on you. I have however found one thing I like about you and thats your house - I like to kind of imagine you allow your mini you to run around and climb on the climbing frame when nobody is watching!

Attachments

• Astrid_NH.png
    Astrid_NH.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 41
Well, this round has surely been a hectic one! It has brought the Top 140 all the way down to a Top 99! 😱 Round 4 hints will be coming later in the week. For now, discuss the results of the latest round! 😄

Agnes
Anabelle
Apple
Baabara
Bam
Bangle
Beau
Bianca
Biff
Blaire
Bones
Bruce