• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Yeah, I’m inclined to agree, but nobody’s stated that Chele/Nightmares is a team I think. I outright ruled it out. Do you think that Vanessa is mafia then, or one of the four relative clears (myself, Punchy, Toads, Bianca) are wrong?

From what I've seen, VaNESSa is pretty much town to me. I can't really find another teammate for Nightmares except Bianca rn tbh. My main problem is, I think nightmares is likely town because of meta, and VaNESSa as well. But Nightmares' motivations and resultant posts both seem scummy af apart from the meta read.

Bianca is always hard to nail down and toads had a really good point with the misspelling controversy, but I still have lingering doubt

I think that Chele/Evan would be a valid team. I think that we should lynch Evan because his lynch would help us the most. I see not many people believe that Chele is scum, but that's because Evan is apparently more scummy.

Why do you focus on who is town in this post. If you are crunched for time, I would expect you to say reads about everyone but then home in on a few who you scum lean as well as who you would vote. I find the wording and you in general avoidant of the matter

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hone*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya know I can't help but see the parallels of me saying "how can you scum read me for the same reads as Dolby and Vanessa" to you and I got "well I just feel your scum." Sucks to be on the other side eh?

Not really, being sussed is fun ngl
you're so salty though shdnsabdnsbd sorry for feeling you were scum, I guess??

From what I've seen, VaNESSa is pretty much town to me. I can't really find another teammate for Nightmares except Bianca rn tbh. My main problem is, I think nightmares is likely town because of meta, and VaNESSa as well. But Nightmares' motivations and resultant posts both seem scummy af apart from the meta read.

Bianca is always hard to nail down and toads had a really good point with the misspelling controversy, but I still have lingering doubt
Evan/VaNESSa team?

Still prefer a Nightmares lynch, but I am fine with Wvan as well ftr

I agree that Vanessa is town, but Bianca too.... I'd say Chele is a pretty good candidate to be on someone's team

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that Chele/Evan would be a valid team. I think that we should lynch Evan because his lynch would help us the most. I see not many people believe that Chele is scum, but that's because Evan is apparently more scummy.

gotta agree will ol' Punchy on this one

- - - Post Merge - - -

plz or we're screwed

Wvan would be a good lynch. He seems like last game where he mainly defended herself on one player (in this game she seems to be defending against Toads, last game you know who it was) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wvan would be a good lynch. He seems like last game where he mainly defended herself on one player (in this game she seems to be defending against Toads, last game you know who it was) :)

*himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

*he

- - - Post Merge - - -

*himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

*he

He was town though that game

I wonder if Chele is gonna come and discuss **** with us instead of making huge lists but not actually questioning anyone

I don't really know how to convince you not to voTE ME reee
sorry I was **** this game hnnghh

@ Punchy, please scumlean me for a reason and don’t piggy bank of Dolby’s post
@ Nightmares, I promise I will elaborate on everything I said and make a detailed reads post when I come home. I’ll be inputting to the discussion as well.
This week has been a very busy week for me since I’m going overseas next Thursday and I have to pack. I’ve also had my school concert and stuff that happened so yeah.. sorry for the lack of inactivity. I’ll post some good content as I’m going to go to class now, so I’ll just dot down stuff for future reference...
• Dolby I believe is TP (ISO on him later)
• Punchy is a TL (I’ll also ISO this)
• Vanessa is very slightly sus
• Evan is null (and no, I didn’t muck up that reads post on purpose, I promise I’ll make points)
• Bianca is TL
Bye guys I’m going to class

Oh extra note to Nightmares, yeah I sometimes can’t input to the discussion that much because of Timezones and you guys are never online when I make my reads and stuff, so yeah I’m sorry for that.

@ Punchy, please scumlean me for a reason and don’t piggy bank of Dolby’s post
@ Nightmares, I promise I will elaborate on everything I said and make a detailed reads post when I come home. I’ll be inputting to the discussion as well.
This week has been a very busy week for me since I’m going overseas next Thursday and I have to pack. I’ve also had my school concert and stuff that happened so yeah.. sorry for the lack of inactivity. I’ll post some good content as I’m going to go to class now, so I’ll just dot down stuff for future reference...
• Dolby I believe is TP (ISO on him later)
• Punchy is a TL (I’ll also ISO this)
• Vanessa is very slightly sus
• Evan is null (and no, I didn’t muck up that reads post on purpose, I promise I’ll make points)
• Bianca is TL
Bye guys I’m going to class

Oh extra note to Nightmares, yeah I sometimes can’t input to the discussion that much because of Timezones and you guys are never online when I make my reads and stuff, so yeah I’m sorry for that.

I too am in a different timezone that the majority here but...idk... even if it's an old post and you want/can respond, pl0x do, it doesn't matter if no one else is online, you're not restricted to posting at certain times

It's good that you'll be more active, because this the next day will be pretty crucial ;;;;;;;; see ya then

Back