Mafia The Franchise Wars- Town & TP Win!

I have the post all ready now so it won't be an hour wait. I'll be up at the end of this hour

Ok after a quick read, all I have to add is that I am null on Bianca. Her questions seem townish but also could be scum trying to play dumb. Need more info before a real read can be made.

Kit and seroja do seem scummy to me though.

I literally just switched to my laptop to post my thoughts, I suppose I'll post afterwards because I don't have much time. (4 mins, ain't much, lol)

Day Two​

jT3MEd6.png
GW7nD5H.jpg

Dolby did not believe in capitalism, he believed in juche. He made sure his company Microsoft worked to help society instead of focusing on selfish profit.People did not like his ideals and even though he had high security- he was found dead in his shrine to the eternal president.

Microsoft claimed bankruptcy. The company was broken into pieces and sold to other companies.

Damniel said:
CEO of Microsoft (Veteran)- The company that runs Windows, MS Office, Internet explorer and XBox you run a business of huge success. While it would be nice to have no competitors, you have no interest in illegal monopolies. As a 40+ year old company, you are a Veteran and will be saved from a night kill once.

WinCon- Eliminate all mafia members and any hostile third party.
xCleb just really loved sandwich subs. So much so he became the CEO of Subway. While he had a passion for his company, he loved another thing a lot more... Turns out that kind of love is highly illegal. xCleb is awaiting trial. Again.

Shareholders withdrew their investments and Subway had to shut down.

Damniel said:
CEO of Subway (Townie)- Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world. With over 45,000 locations in over 100 countries, you ensure your food is "always fresh". You have no interest in involving your company in any scandals and are just a townie.

WinCon: Eliminate all mafia and hostile third party.

You have till August 5th 9pm EST to decide a lynch.

so 2 kills. Maybe 2 kills from maf. I don't think vig would shoot Cleb. I think we might have 4 mafia. Instead of 3.

that means 3 kills but wtf still doesnt make sense cause dolby was a vet so they had 2 KP piled on him??

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait thats 4 kp then??

I'm struggling to understand what is happening right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dan open the voting thread I know who I'm voting for.

Back