• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance that you could deliver? I am only three visitors away from 50 visitors and I would like to get that badge!
Oh no problem sure! You'll have to give me about 5 minutes then, as I am in the middle of a trade.

Last edited:
Alright, you should have the TBT now. I'll add your FC. I'm on my way!

Can I have all the mushrooms for 3 tbt? I'd say 3.5 but I don't think you can transfer that much, lol

Can I have all the mushrooms for 3 tbt? I'd say 3.5 but I don't think you can transfer that much, lol
Good point, haha sure. Let me know when you are available.

Last edited:
Right now is fine, like when you want me to open, but how much again?
30 tbt bells for the hybrids, 2 tbt bell for the watering can, and the rest of the tools are free. I also have some blue roses I haven't listed yet, and a few ceder saplings if you are interested.

Last edited:
I don't need the tools anymore, but how about 20 blue roses and all of your cedar saplings?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, how about 30 blue roses, and all of your cedar saplings, skip my previous order, sorry >.<

I don't need the tools anymore, but how about 20 blue roses and all of your cedar saplings?
You won't have enough. Cedar saplings would be 2 tbt bells each. Just checked, and I have currently have 5. That would be 10 tbt bells. I can sell you 15 blue roses.

10 black cosmos
10 black lillies
10 black roses
15 blue roses
5 cedar saplings

Total: 55 tbt bells

I'll have 55 tbt bells right after you reply to this post.

Last edited:
Could I cancel the black flowers? I'll like as many blue roses and cedar saplings as I can get after that. Im sorry for change

Could I cancel the black flowers? I'll like as many blue roses and cedar saplings as I can get after that. Im sorry for change
Well...Ok then. That would be 40 tbt bells.

Perhaps after this, I should add a rule if someone is ordering/reserving a large amount of goods, cancellation is not an option. The time and effort is spent, it's not fair on my end.

Last edited:
If its that big of a problem, lemme keep my order. gates are gonna be open soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back