• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrid Flower Farm Sale! [Temporarily Closed for inventory count]

Status
Not open for further replies.

420blaziken

Bells
Switch
3816-4217-8987
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello! My town is dedicated almost entirely to crossbreeding flowers! I love the new additions they've made in the game, but I might have gone a bit overboard making hybrids. My island is overrun with flowers and I feel like it's about to sink! I'm selling off some of these beauties to stay afloat!

First, here is a quick guide to the terminology I've been using. It may not be the standard, but I want us all to be on the same page for how I've classified these flowers and their prices!

Base Color - these are the colors of flowers that spawn naturally on your island. These are normally Red, White, and Yellow, with a few exceptions like Windflowers. They are not the result of crossbreeding and can often time be found in the form of seeds in Nook's Cranny. I have hundreds of these in all flower variants. Feel free to mix and match these!

1st Gen Hybrid - these are colors of flowers that result from crossbreeding two base color flowers. For example, most orange hybrids are the result of crossbreeding Red and Yellow base color flowers.

2nd Gen Hybrid - these are colors of flowers that result from crossbreeding two 1st gen hybrid flowers. For example, Blue Hyacinths are the result of crossbreeding two Orange Hyacinths which subsequently come from crossbreeding Red and Yellow Hyacinths.

Purebred Flowers - Now this one is a little tricky. They essentially they look like base color flowers, but were made using hybrid parents. They are used in turn to make other Hybrids. I will not be selling Purebred flowers because there is no visual difference between these flowers and base color flowers.

Purebred Hybrids - these are colors of flowers that result from crossbreeding two purebred flowers. For example, Orange Roses (Red + Yellow) and Purple Roses (White + White) yield seemingly ordinary Red Roses. These Red Roses can be cross-pollinated to spawn Blue Roses. These are by far the most difficult to obtain.

There are lots of flower guides out there, but the most accurate one that I used to get started can be found here. You can reference my classifications and prices there to ensure accuracy.

Pickup Process:
Since these are plotted plants, they need to be dug up. I cannot afford to add everyone as a friend on switch and then as a best friend in game. Instead, if you are willing, please open up your island using a specified Dodo Code and share it with me via DM. I will take note of your order, and I will plant them in your town for you to relocate later. Just have your method of payment ready and I'll be on my way.

I've worked very hard on maintaining this garden. I hope you all will appreciate them as much as I do!

UPDATES:
  • What a great response! I need some time to organize all these inquires and ensure I don't oversell. Please allow some time for me to respond to your inquiry and I will update inventory shortly. Thank you.​
  • Green Mums are now sold out! I will do my best to make some more!​
  • I am constantly updating inventory on the main page. Please comment on the thread to submit an order. When I have finished processing existing orders, I will subtract your count from the updated inventory. When I have responded to your comment and confirmed your order, please PM a copy of your order after any edits.​
  • I process these inquiries in the order in which they are received. When I am ready to deliver your order, I will respond to your PM and ask for a dodo code.​
  • 4/7 - Yesterday was a great turnout. Really thankful for everyone's patience while I address everyone's orders. To keep pace with the demand, I am going to be slightly raising prices. Be sure to check how things have changed in the pricing guide below. I am working hard on creating more of the popular items like Purple Windflowers and Green Mums, as these are more difficult to spawn. Orders posted on the thread before 4/7 will be honored at the original asking price. Orders placed after 4/7 will reflect the new prices. Thank you for your business!
  • 4/7 - With the help of a friend, I've organized my inventory in a much more functional way. Click here in order to see a live tracker on Inventory. As orders are posted in the thread, I will place those orders in the spreadsheet. The available column will show what is "available" for sale, if you will. I process orders sequentially, on a first come first serve basis. I will give people a few hours to claim their orders, otherwise they will be released back to the inventory. a BIG thank you to user DrFizzles for creating this management system for me. Here is a link to his post on r/AnimalCrossing on how you can use it yourself!​
  • 4/7 - Pansy and Windflower base colors are now FREE. Please limit purchases to 10 of either species per person. These are the native flowers on my town and take up the most space. If you add them to your order, I might be willing to throw in something extra!​

Click HERE for inventory tracking

Currently Accepting NMT as priced below:

Pricing Guide:
Base Color Flowers x10 - 1 NMT
First Gen Hybrids x2 - 1 NMT
2nd Gen Hybrids x1 - 1 NMT
Purebred Hybrids x1 - 3 NMT

Please see the tables below for classification:

Cosmos
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Pink1st Gen Hybrid (White + Red)
Orange1st Gen Hybrid (Red + Yellow)
Black2nd Gen Hybrid (Orange + Orange)

Tulips
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Pink1st Gen Hybrid ( White + Red )
Orange1st Gen Hybrid ( Red + Yellow )
Black1st Gen Hybrid ( Red + Red )
Purple2nd Gen Hybrid ( Orange + Orange )

Lillies
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color

Pansies
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Red-Yellow1st Gen Hybrid ( Red + Yellow)
Blue1st Gen Hybrid ( White + White )
PurplePurebred Hybrid ( Purebred Red + Purebred Red )

Roses
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Purple1st Gen Hybrid ( White + White )
BluePurebred Hybrid ( Purebred Red + Purebred Red )
Gold2nd Gen Hybrid ( Black + Gold Watering Can)

Windflowers
ColorClassification
OrangeBase Color
RedBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Pink1st Gen Hybrid ( Red + Pink )
PurplePurebred Hybrid ( Purebred Pink + Purebred Pink )

Hyacinths
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Purple2nd Gen Hybrid ( Orange + Orange )

Mums
ColorClassification
RedBase Color
YellowBase Color
WhiteBase Color
Pink1st Gen Hybrid ( White + Pink )
Purple1st Gen Hybrid ( White + White )
GreenPurebred Hybrid ( Purebred Yellow/Purple + Purebred Yellow/Purple )

I need to make space on my island in order to expand my garden. Right now there are shortages in pink flowers and most purebred hybrids. I will update this chart with new inventory as it evolves over the next few days. I know those more elusive purebred hybrids are highly coveted and as soon as I make more space on my island, I will work hard to bring those to everyone.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I have 2 sets of all cosmos, lily and mums baseflowers?

I can pay 1 NMT. :)

Hi, can I get all 30 black cosmos please? 10 NMTs, right?
Also, all 45 black lilies for 9 NMTs?
Correct me if I'm wrong on anything!

If I could take your Green Mums? I'd love to grab all 4. <3

Hi! Could I have 2 sets of all cosmos, lily and mums baseflowers?

I can pay 1 NMT. :)
Hi! So by set, do you mean the batch of 20? I'm selling base flowers in batches of 20 but you're more than welcome to mix and match. Please itemize what you would like me to bring.

Can I have 20 purple hyacinths, 10 blue pansies, and 10 purple pansies? And some purple windflowers when you have them in stock.

I'm interested in 2 green mums and 5 orange hyacinths. Should be 3 NMT?

Hi, can I get all 30 black cosmos please? 10 NMTs, right?
Also, all 45 black lilies for 9 NMTs?
Correct me if I'm wrong on anything!
Hello! That's correct, for 19 NMT I can bring all those flowers to you.

20 pink cosmos 4NMT
20 black tulips 4NMT
15 pink lilies 3NMT
20 purple mums 4NMT
20 pink hyacinths 4NMT
25 pink mums 5NMT

I know it’s a lot so I can even add in a couple extra nook miles tickets since it’ll take a couple trips to my town! I think I got the math right, if not just let me know :)

EDIT: I think someone already bought the black lilies above so I just changed it to purple mums

Last edited:
Hi! So by set, do you mean the batch of 20? I'm selling base flowers in batches of 20 but you're more than welcome to mix and match. Please itemize what you would like me to bring.
Cosmos: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
Mums: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
Lilies: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
And two random base flower, I guess, to make a total of 20. :)

If I could take your Green Mums? I'd love to grab all 4. <3
Green Mums have been sold.
Post automatically merged:

Cosmos: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
Mums: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
Lilies: 2x Each base colour (6 total)
And two random base flower, I guess, to make a total of 20. :)
I will prepare this for you. Just need a few moments. You got it!

Hi it’s Bennie from the other day!

5 Black Roses, 5 red roses, 5 white roses, 5 red mums, and 5 white mums for 2 NMT?

20 pink cosmos 4NMT
20 black tulips 4NMT
15 pink lilies 3NMT
10 black lilies 2NMT
20 pink hyacinths 4NMT
25 pink mums 5NMT
4 green mums 4NMT

I know it’s a lot so I can even add in a couple extra nook miles tickets since it’ll take a couple trips to my town! I think I got the math right, if not just let me know :)
That's correct! So sorry though, the Green Mums have already been sold. I am doing this first come first serve. I will put your name down if I am able to grow anymore in the upcoming days. Thank you for understanding.

I'm interested in 2 green mums and 5 orange hyacinths. Should be 3 NMT?
Yes, I can set these aside for you.

That's correct! So sorry though, the Green Mums have already been sold. I am doing this first come first serve. I will put your name down if I am able to grow anymore in the upcoming days. Thank you for understanding.

That's fine! If you make anymore, I'd love if you could shoot me a message! I just need 4 green ones to finish my little rainbow garden lol. I'll send you my dodo code and you can just come whenever you're ready

Just the hyacinths, or did I make it in time for some mums? I'm going to generate a dodo code and DM it to you, since I know it might be a while before you get to me. Thank you!

UPDATE: What a great response! I need some time to organize all these inquires and ensure I don't oversell. Please allow some time for me to respond to your inquiry and I will update inventory shortly. Thank you.

Hi it’s Bennie from the other day!

5 Black Roses, 5 red roses, 5 white roses, 5 red mums, and 5 white mums for 2 NMT?

I got you Bennie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back