• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im available <3 opening now
Alright! I'll be making two trips. Hana will have the blue rose, Chibi will have the purple pansies.

Edit: I don't see your town. Do you mind reopening?

Last edited:
Thanks! Also, I don't remember what the total of my order was, and I kind of can't find the original post lol.
It was 5 gold roses, and 5 blue roses, and swirl soft-serve. 11 tbt bells. Re-adding you and coming now.
Edit: Don't see your gate either, could you reopen?

Last edited:
Dropped the hybrids and soft-serve, and closed your gate. You seem to be afk. Send the tbt bells whenever you are back.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. This was such an awful transaction. Sending tbt with a tiny tip for all of the inconveniences now.

Looks like you posted right when I went offline. I wasn't able to trade then, sorry. :/ Let me know when you are available to trade again.

Sorry, no, not at this time. It's mentioned in the first post.
hi sorry!! I haven't been available lately because i was at school (I was active on Monday and Tuesday bc I was sick) but I'm available now!!! I'll be available from now for about half an hour, then I'll be gone for about 2 hours (until 7:30ish GMT) and then I'll be available until 11pm.

Hi, can I buy a pink wetsuit and 2 icecreams? I don't care which flavours.

hi sorry!! I haven't been available lately because i was at school (I was active on Monday and Tuesday bc I was sick) but I'm available now!!! I'll be available from now for about half an hour, then I'll be gone for about 2 hours (until 7:30ish GMT) and then I'll be available until 11pm.
Ah, understandable. Sadly you posted this around 5 am my time. Perhaps we can schedule a time?

Hi, can I buy a pink wetsuit and 2 icecreams? I don't care which flavours.
Sure thing. Let me know when you are available.

Could I buy one of each of the balloons...
Pink Balloon, Orange Balloon, Yellow Balloon, Green Balloon, Cyan Balloon, Blue Balloon
Indigo Balloon, Bunny Red Balloon, Bunny Orange Balloon, Bunny Yellow Balloon, Bunny Cyan Balloon
Bunny Indigo Balloon, Heart Cyan Balloon, Heart Indigo Balloon

and all the ice creams you have...
1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Strawberry Ice Cream
2 Mint Double Scoop
1 Lemon Double Scoop
1 Vanilla Soft-Serve
1 Swirl Soft-Serve
2 Choco Soft-Serve

for a total of 23 TBT?

10 black cosmos
10 black lillies
10 black roses
=30 tbt
And if you could, I will add another 2 tbt for a watering can :)
Friend code on side, added you and just like my comment when ready to trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back