• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@themysterybidder Yes, I just added you, so we should be able to connect now. I'll open my gate. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. I'll be happy to explain how to do things if you have any questions, so feel free to ask. :)

@themysterybidder Yes, I just added you, so we should be able to connect now. I'll open my gate. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. I'll be happy to explain how to do things if you have any questions, so feel free to ask. :)
Thank you so much for your help! Leaving now! :)

@themysterybidder You're welcome! Feel free to post any time if there's anything else I can help you with. I'd like to help as many people as I can as much as I can before the servers are shut down in April, so please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you while we have the chance.

And thank you for the TBT! :)

@ElCid I'd be happy to help you! What can I do for you, and are you ready to try to connect right now, or did you want to arrange another time?
Given that I only just saw this reply, I guess it'll be another time <:3 And I want to get a bunch of RV/Amiibo items, region-specific ones, something to attract flies with, Brewstoids and a raptor tail mainly. Problem is there's so many items I want to get ahold of, it's tough to choose what'll be given priority.

@ElCid I can only provide what is listed in the first post of this thread. I can scan in RV's for you to visit and order things from, and I can let you catalog orderable DLC, but other than that, I don't think I can supply what you need. I think you should try asking at one of the shop/giveaway threads that offer all of the items for the ones that I can't get for you.

If you can list specifically which of the items that I can provide that you would like to catalog, and/or which RV's you would like to visit, I will be happy to prepare that for you.

@antonyl25 I can provide perfect cherries and all other non-perfect fruits. I think I have one perfect orange that I could give you, I think I got it from a letter or something. What is your friend code, please? And when will you be available to visit to pick them up?
my fc is 0619 7232 1678 and now ?

@antonyl25 Okay, my gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. Help yourself to any fruit you like.

I just restarted my town and was wondering if you had the following items

-Regal Set
-Princess Set
-Sleek Set
-Spring Kimono
-Red and Pink Carnation for breeding
-All fruit except Cherries

aslo I forget how you get the Ds and Wii items

Last edited:
@Tsukuri_Yukimura I can let you have all of the fruits, but I'm not able to supply the other items you asked for, only what I have listed in the first post of this thread. You get the 3DS and Wii U from fortune cookies or certain Amiibo RV's. I could scan in an RV with those items if you'd like to visit to order them.

@antonyl25 The only jeans item I know of is a Gracie item and cannot be ordered, and I don't have them, sorry. You might try one of the shop threads on this board where they offer all items.

Hello! I would like to ask if I can visit your town for some perfect cherries, normal apples and normal pears? One of each would be absolutely enough. Would gladly give you Bells in exchange. Thanks in advance!
Friendcode: 4055-7622-9341
Town Name: Eepyland
Timezone: GMT +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back