• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ✨ Closet Clean Out (RV Items, Unorderables, Hybrids, and More!) ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor?s name: yas
Town name: juniper
Timezone & Availability: cst, anytime today!
FC: sidebar
Items: omelet, teppanyaki grill, flower display case, wii balance board, counter seat x2

thank you!!!:)

Mayor’s name: yas
Town name: juniper
Timezone & Availability: cst, anytime today!
FC: sidebar
Items: omelet, teppanyaki grill, flower display case, wii balance board, counter seat x2

thank you!!!:)

hi there! it'll take me only a few mins to get your order together. i've added your FC, so please open your gates whenever you're ready (and let me know when they're open!) :)

hi there! it'll take me only a few mins to get your order together. i've added your FC, so please open your gates whenever you're ready (and let me know when they're open!) :)
ok! my gates are open c:

Last edited:
Mayor’s name: daisy
Town name: pinemead
Timezone & Availability: BST, maybe 11AM/12PM onwards your time? (don’t want to overbook myself sjsjs)
FC: in sidebar
Items: all of the orange tulips and lilies please!

thank you for the giveaway! :)

Last edited:
VaL
fc# in sig

order:
potato gratin
watermelon

gemini closet
cancer table
aquarius urn

zen phone stand

slipper rack
towel rack

CST, im going to bed right now, bht ill be up in like 5-6hrs :)

Last edited:
hi again c:
could i get
-rice balls
-princess lamp
-however many orange cosmos youre willing to let go
-2 orange tulips
thank you so so much:)

Mayor?s name: kid
Town name: bepopbop
Timezone & Availability: est, i'll be available around 10 pm tonight and any time tomorrow
FC: 0860-3727-0408
Items: potato gratin, outdoor bath, zen phone stand, hanger rack, slipper rack, towel rack

thank you! :)

hi everyone! i'll be getting to your orders in a few hours after i get home from some afternoon plans (it's currently 11:24AM here, so i'll probably be back around 2PM). hopefully i'll catch you then~

Mayor?s name: April
Town name: Shoebox
Timezone & Availability: EST, I'll be available until 6pm today and after 7pm on monday. After that I'll be free until Thursday, if any of those times work!
FC:2767-0850-4370
Items: yule log, rice balls, zen phone stand, cancer table, gemini closet, shopping cart, slipper rack, modern cash register, princess lamp, hanger rack

Order Form
Mayor?s name: faron
Town name: wankers
Timezone & Availability: (PST) this afternoon & night time to early morning
FC: 2552-5781-3787
Items: helloo! if it's cool, could i have the pink roses, orange roses, 4 orange cosmos, 15 saplings and the 3 counter seats? thank you for doing this giveaway ! <3

Closing because I need time to get everyone's orders ready ;-; Remember it's first come first serve! I'll reopen when I'm ready to deliver orders.

Not accepting any more orders for now.

All orders are ready to be delivered! Please let me know if you're available atm to do so :) Below, I've listed edited versions of your orders based on the available inventory by the time you posted your order.

I'll be on for the next 6 hours or so with some breaks in between~ Liking my post will help notify me that you've replied!

Timezone & Availability: BST, maybe 11AM/12PM onwards your time? (don’t want to overbook myself sjsjs)

VaL
fc# in sig

order:
potato gratin
watermelon
gemini closet
cancer table
aquarius urn
zen phone stand
slipper rack
towel rack (I couldn't seem to find it in my inventory anymore?? so sorry!)

sarahac
-rice balls
-princess lamp
(tulips are all claimed)

Mayor’s name: kid

Timezone & Availability: est, i'll be available around 10 pm tonight and any time tomorrow
Items: outdoor bath, hanger rack, slipper rack

Mayor’s name: April
Timezone & Availability: EST, I'll be available until 6pm today and after 7pm on monday. After that I'll be free until Thursday, if any of those times work!
Items: yule log, gemini closet, shopping cart, modern cash register

Mayor’s name: faron
Items: helloo! if it's cool, could i have the pink roses, orange roses, 4 orange cosmos, 15 saplings and the 3 counter seats? thank you for doing this giveaway ! <3

Last edited:
i'm good to go atm :) opening my gates shortly for whenever you want to stop by

i'm good to go atm :) opening my gates shortly for whenever you want to stop by

let me add you first! i may need you to close and reopen your gates if you've already opened them (it's annoying i know sigh)

All orders are ready to be delivered! Please let me know if you're available atm to do so :) Below, I've listed edited versions of your orders based on the available inventory by the time you posted your order.

VaL
fc# in sig

order:
potato gratin
watermelon
gemini closet
cancer table
aquarius urn
zen phone stand
slipper rack
towel rack (I couldn't seem to find it in my inventory anymore?? so sorry!)

sarahac
-rice balls
-princess lamp
(tulips are all claimed)

Mayor’s name: kid

Items: outdoor bath, hanger rack, slipper rack

Mayor’s name: April
Items: yule log, gemini closet, shopping cart, modern cash register

Mayor’s name: faron

hi im ready! ii have your fc# added already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back