Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance that you could deliver? I am only three visitors away from 50 visitors and I would like to get that badge!
Oh no problem sure! You'll have to give me about 5 minutes then, as I am in the middle of a trade.

Last edited:
Alright, you should have the TBT now. I'll add your FC. I'm on my way!

Can I have all the mushrooms for 3 tbt? I'd say 3.5 but I don't think you can transfer that much, lol

Can I have all the mushrooms for 3 tbt? I'd say 3.5 but I don't think you can transfer that much, lol
Good point, haha sure. Let me know when you are available.

Last edited:
Right now is fine, like when you want me to open, but how much again?
30 tbt bells for the hybrids, 2 tbt bell for the watering can, and the rest of the tools are free. I also have some blue roses I haven't listed yet, and a few ceder saplings if you are interested.

Last edited:
I don't need the tools anymore, but how about 20 blue roses and all of your cedar saplings?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, how about 30 blue roses, and all of your cedar saplings, skip my previous order, sorry >.<

I don't need the tools anymore, but how about 20 blue roses and all of your cedar saplings?
You won't have enough. Cedar saplings would be 2 tbt bells each. Just checked, and I have currently have 5. That would be 10 tbt bells. I can sell you 15 blue roses.

10 black cosmos
10 black lillies
10 black roses
15 blue roses
5 cedar saplings

Total: 55 tbt bells

I'll have 55 tbt bells right after you reply to this post.

Last edited:
Could I cancel the black flowers? I'll like as many blue roses and cedar saplings as I can get after that. Im sorry for change

Could I cancel the black flowers? I'll like as many blue roses and cedar saplings as I can get after that. Im sorry for change
Well...Ok then. That would be 40 tbt bells.

Perhaps after this, I should add a rule if someone is ordering/reserving a large amount of goods, cancellation is not an option. The time and effort is spent, it's not fair on my end.

Last edited:
If its that big of a problem, lemme keep my order. gates are gonna be open soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back