• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sophiealexross That's not too bad! I can help you with that tomorrow. Though if you wind up buying some items from other people, they might also help with visits a little if you ask, maybe.

This shop has everything, apparently, for example:

@sophiealexross Great! I'll start visiting now. After a while, I'll probably ask you to check how many more visits you need, so that we don't waste time doing more than you need. ^o^;>

Or if you just decide to check on your own, you can tell me, and I'll wait to visit again until you've checked.

My 3DS is back and in mostly working order now, has been since just before Christmas--I say mostly because it came back with the Start button not always working right, so I may have to bring it back in to have that corrected soon. :c Either way, I hope we can arrange something soon for getting me the stuff I want! :3

@ElCid I'd be happy to help you! What can I do for you, and are you ready to try to connect right now, or did you want to arrange another time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back