• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop— EVERYTHING, ≤1 TBT PRICES! (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, sorry if this question has been asked already, but do you have the 7/11 DLC + Filly's RV items?

Last edited:
Hey again Owen, looking to buy from you again :)

Forum name: Kirbyz
In-game name: Kiki
Town name: Magnolia
3DS friend code: You have it
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): Rare mushrooms x20, Pine tree saplings x60
Time zone: EST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Anytime
Special requests/notes: None, thanks again.

Hi, yes, so sorry about such a long delay! I can get it to you at either 10pm tonight or 1pm tomorrow (your time)

Hello! That'll be 64 TBT and I can get it to you at around 7pm tomorrow (your time) if that works for you!

I'm so sorry--I only just saw this :( I'm still available now if that works for you, if not we can arrange another time. Sorry again!

Forum name: Makusai
In-game name: Maku
Town name: Pinewick
3DS friend code: 0877-0854-5755
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item): hanging chair x1, wall-mounted TV x1, desk mirror x1, teacher's desk 1, tart x1, stack of clothes x1, school locker x1, kitchen island x1, counter seat x2, bowl sink x1
Time zone: Eastern
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): mon-fri after 1 pm
Special requests/notes: n/a

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked already, but do you have the 7/11 DLC + Filly's RV items?

I do! I am closing the thread for a day or two to catch up on previously placed orders but as soon as it has reopened you can place an order!

But yes, I apologize to all those looking to place an order! I am closing the shop for a day or two, most likely until Friday, as I have a lot on my plate and didn't really foresee the shop being this busy so quickly. I *will* be delivering orders during that time, just not taking new ones! If you have already posted in the thread your order has been accepted. I will be communicating with all current customers via private message! I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back