• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrid Flower Farm Sale! [Temporarily Closed for inventory count]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again! i noticed that orange hyacinths are not listed in your inventory—is this an error or are you not selling them? :0 just wondering because they're some of my favourites and i'd love to buy when i've got more nmt!

hi again! i noticed that orange hyacinths are not listed in your inventory—is this an error or are you not selling them? :0 just wondering because they're some of my favourites and i'd love to buy when i've got more nmt!
AH! you’re so right! what an oversight! I am indeed selling them! I have so many! Check back again and it should be there! They are some of my favorites as well! I was wondering why no one was interested in buying them lol.

Could I get the Cosmos, Tulips, Lillies, Pansies, Roses, and Windflowers base sets and 2 orders of blue Hyacinths (4 flowers)? I think all that is about 8 NMTs, so please pm me when you’re available.

Could I get the Cosmos, Tulips, Lillies, Pansies, Roses, and Windflowers base sets and 2 orders of blue Hyacinths (4 flowers)? I think all that is about 8 NMTs, so please pm me when you’re available.
Hi! would you mind explicitly stating how many of each flower and what color you’d like? I will confirm whether or not I have that many in stock. You can always check the inventory page, but know that Lillies are still short in stock at the moment.

Hi! would you mind explicitly stating how many of each flower and what color you’d like? I will confirm whether or not I have that many in stock. You can always check the inventory page, but know that Lillies are still short in stock at the moment.
Of course, I meant 10 of every flower I mentioned in a 3/3/4 mix between basic colors and 4 blue hyacinths. Whatever you can get to me is appreciated, though. Thanks

Of course, I meant 10 of every flower I mentioned in a 3/3/4 mix between basic colors and 4 blue hyacinths. Whatever you can get to me is appreciated, though. Thanks
Ok! I'll pm you to confirm the details of your order!

Hello! Could I get a quote on:

Cosmos: 4 red, 3 white, 3 yellow
Lillies: 4 red, 3 white, 3 yellow
Roses: 4 red, 3 white, 3 yellow, 1 blue
Mums: 3 Red, 4 white, 3 yellow

Could I get yellow and white roses? 5 of each would be 1 NMT correct?

Hello! Could I get a quote on:

Hi! Unfortunately I'm sold out of Lillies right now unless some orders fall through. And right now I'm out of stock on Blue roses as well. Be sure to check back tomorrow morning when I update inventory. As for the others:

This would come out to an easy 3 NMT. How does that sound?
Post automatically merged:

Could I get yellow and white roses? 5 of each would be 1 NMT correct?
That's correct! Shall I put it on the books for you?

Hi! Unfortunately I'm sold out of Lillies right now unless some orders fall through. And right now I'm out of stock on Blue roses as well. Be sure to check back tomorrow morning when I update inventory. As for the others:

That's correct! Shall I put it on the books for you?
Yes please!

I'll definitely check tomorrow for the lilies. But yes that sounds great! I'll wait for your message?

Yes please!
Perfect! I'll place an order for you on my inventory sheet. Please PM me a copy of your final order as we've discussed and a dodo code when you're ready to receive them!

4/7 - Pansy and Windflower base colors are now FREE. Please limit purchases to 10 of either species per person. These are the native flowers on my town and take up the most space. If you add them to your order, I might be willing to throw in something extra!

Last edited:
Good morning! I've updated my shop's inventory with new items! You can check it out here! We have limited quantities of some pink and black hybrids as I'm still cultivating those after yesterday's sale.

Happy to announce that we also have few quantities of Green Mums and Purple Windflowers in stock! First come first serve! Post your orders in the thread and make sure to check out the pricing guide on OP.

could i please get a set with all the base colors of roses? thank you :)

I see now yes. I will mark you order and remove them from stock. Please PM em a copy of your order and I will let you know when I am ready to drop them off!

Hello! Can I get 4 green mums, 5 pink mums and 5 purple mums please! :3
Sorry! Green mums just came and went. I'll try to make some more before the end of the day. I can still fulfill an order for pink and purple. Is that okay?

could i please get a set with all the base colors of roses? thank you :)
Yes you may! Is there any particular number of each base color you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back