• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Character Name: Kirito
Town:Tsuki
3DS Friend Code: To the left
Time Zone: MST
Delivery or pickup:
Items you want/how many: 2 surprise wrapped gifts, 24-hour-shop ABD, Dala horse
Sets:sleek, striped, and modern wood customized diamond
Landscaping(-30):5 fertilizers, 5 perfect fruit baskets, and 2 blue roses
Landscaping Bulk order(30+):
Tools:
TBT to IGB: 5,051, 997 (3 pocketfuls) 4 TBT

Last edited:
Character Name:
Town:Tsuki
3DS Friend Code: To the left
Time Zone: MST
Delivery or pickup:
Items you want/how many: 2 surprise wrapped gifts, 24-hour-shop ABD, Dala horse
Sets:sleek, striped, and modern wood customized diamond
Landscaping(-30):5 fertilizers, 5 perfect fruit baskets, and 2 blue roses
Landscaping Bulk order(30+):
Tools:
TBT to IGB: 5,051, 997 (3 pocketfuls) 4 TBT

Accepted and thank you, I will work on this today and hopefully have ready for you either tonight or tomorrow morning if that is ok? Use main FC and this will either be CycleMe or Caprica.

Accepted and thank you, I will work on this today and hopefully have ready for you either tonight or tomorrow morning if that is ok? Use main FC and this will either be CycleMe or Caprica.
Ok thank you.

Orders ready to be picked up or delivered:
Non De Plume
Yousong
BunburyBrianna
Velerio
Covercrossing

There are few others from a week or so back that have not been picked up
Nor have I heard from so if you dont see your name ask please. Otherwise they are being put back to make room.

I am on now and will be checking back off and on till about 10 unless I fall asleep. So please if your on lets trade asap

Most are in CycleMe. If you have more then 26 items you will have to pick up. Thank you.

Orders being worked on
Nice12363
Peepers(I may have to do this in half because I have no room right now too add some of the RV sets. I have the sloppy, Pave and a few other things already if you would like to do that till I can get the rest of the orders out let me know.

Hey! I have the TBT ready! Please just let me know when you are available and ready, and I will transfer them! I will add your FC now! In case you need mine, it is: 0834-3137-8963!
Thank you in advance x

Hey! I have the TBT ready! Please just let me know when you are available and ready, and I will transfer them! I will add your FC now! In case you need mine, it is: 0834-3137-8963!
Thank you in advance x
Awesome I will hopefully have it ready by tonight, waiting for 2 orders that are on the larger size to be picked up so that I will have room or I may use my son's town as he has room but will let you know either way and thank you, will vm when ready!

Awesome I will hopefully have it ready by tonight, waiting for 2 orders that are on the larger size to be picked up so that I will have room or I may use my son's town as he has room but will let you know either way and thank you, will vm when ready!

I don't know what VM means, but sure! Thank you so much! Tell me when to get my game loaded, and I'll transfer the TBT! xx

instead of private message it's short for view message on your wall View message/VM and will do.

Nice12363 your order is ready in my son's town MarioB. Use same FC. I am eating dinner right now but will be ready by 645(an hour from now) please let me know if you can trade then thank you!

Bubby yours is almost ready i forgot you wanted the modern wood set customized so either later tonight pr tomorrow morning for yours.

Last edited:
Nice12363 your order is ready in my son's town MarioB. Use same FC. I am eating dinner right now but will be ready by 645(an hour from now) please let me know if you can trade then thank you!

Bubby yours is almost ready i forgot you wanted the modern wood set customized so either later tonight pr tomorrow morning for yours.

I can trade now! Are you coming here? I'll open my gates if you'd like. Just let me know when you're ready x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my FC is 0834-3137-8963, in case you needed it x

Ok thank you for the update. Message when you are done. Thank you.

I can trade now! Are you coming here? I'll open my gates if you'd like. Just let me know when you're ready x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my FC is 0834-3137-8963, in case you needed it x

Oh sorry, i had to switch my cartridge over. My other 3ds is dead right now. Give me an hour(i hope this person is able to come by then) than ill switch back and have you come to my town as i have no room in my sons lockers so you will have to pickup.

Edit:they are here now so ill be ready in 10

Last edited:
Im ready and gates are open I also VM you your items are on the beach and there extra items that are free gifts that i just didnt wrap.

ok

Character Name: Melody
Town:InkyTown
3DS Friend Code:1350-1519-5427
Time Zone:EST
Delivery or pickup: Pickup
Items you want/how many:
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig
(its either gonna be 10 or 5 correct?)

Last edited:
Character Name: Melody
Town:InkyTown
3DS Friend Code:1350-1519-5427
Time Zone:EST
Delivery or pickup: Pickup
Items you want/how many:
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig
(its either gonna be 10 or 5 correct?)

Hi yes its 10 accepted i will have ready by tomorrow morning most likely in CycleMe. I will VM when its ready to be picked up. Thank you and have a wonderful night.

Can you please let me know when bulk orders are open? ^^
Yes most definitely I will it should be another 2-3 days I should be caught up. It's more rather having people sync up when they can pick up than anything. They had big orders because they ordered both items and landscaping so I am debating on having a separate thread just for landscaping so it frees up some room for me but nothing is set I will pm/vm asap.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, i had to switch my cartridge over. My other 3ds is dead right now. Give me an hour(i hope this person is able to come by then) than ill switch back and have you come to my town as i have no room in my sons lockers so you will have to pickup.

Edit:they are here now so ill be ready in 10

Hey! I'm really sorry but I fell asleep as my timezone is different from yours. It was about one in the morning for me last night and I must have just accidentally nodded off. Can we schedule a time that would work for both of us? My timezone is BST and, since we are in isolation due to Coronavirus, I am available from near enough whenever. As long as it's within a reasonable frame of time, I should be able to trade whenever you can. Just let me know x

Hey! I'm really sorry but I fell asleep as my timezone is different from yours. It was about one in the morning for me last night and I must have just accidentally nodded off. Can we schedule a time that would work for both of us? My timezone is BST and, since we are in isolation due to Coronavirus, I am available from near enough whenever. As long as it's within a reasonable frame of time, I should be able to trade whenever you can. Just let me know x
Yes that's fine and I understand. Since the board is going to be down for a few hours we could try any time after 10 am(3 pm your time) tomorrow since I don't know how long they will be working on it but since your 5 hours ahead it will be pretty late for you by the time they are done.
So any time after 2-3 pm your time.

Back