• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Owen's ~Actually Affordable~ Item Shop— EVERYTHING, ≤1 TBT PRICES! (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: ForeverGaming
In-game name: Tiffany
Town name: Everton
3DS friend code: side-bar or signature :)
Order (please list each item's exact name as much as possible and add x1, x3, x10, etc to denote the amount of each item):
Cabana Set:
Bed x1
Bookcase x1
Chair x5
Dresser x1
Screen x1
Table x1
Vanity x1
Wall radio x1
I wasn’t sure if you had the set so if you don’t, no worries :)
Time zone: PST
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Today: all day mostly Tomorrow: not available most likely Monday-Friday: anytime after 2:30 pm, sometimes later if I have to run errands with my mom.
Special requests/notes: thank you if you have the set!

Hello! That's 6 TBT and I can get it to you at about 6pm today (your time) if that works :)

Hi! Apologies for such a late reply, but yes that works! (it is in about 10 minutes though, so if you're not online we can find another time for later! Preferably before 10pm EST though as I have an event :))

Hello! Yes, that's 5 TBT! I can get that to you at around 8pm today (your time) if that's alright?

Hello! Yes, that's 6 TBT and I can get that to you sometime after 11pm today or before 1pm tomorrow (your time)!

Hi again! I do believe the lotus pond is orderable but we can just round to 12 TBT like you said! I can get that to you at around 12:30pm (your time) if that's alright!

Hello! Yes, that is 25 TBT! I see it's slightly outside of your availability, but the only times I have available before Monday are either 1am this evening or before 2pm tomorrow afternoon (your time). If you can't do either of those times I can get it all to you pretty much anytime Monday!

Hi! That'll be 14 TBT :) I can get that to you at around 9:30pm today (your time) if that works!

I believe that would work fine! I'll send payment and get your FC added around that, when it's about ready! See you later! c:

Forum name: xInfiniteStars
In-game name: Skylar
Town name: Sea Cove
3DS friend code: Sidebar!
Order: Gold Watering Can x1, Regular Saplings x30, Cedar Saplings x15, Pink Hydrangea Starters x21, Blue Hydrangea Starters x21, Sweet Olive Starters x18
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): 3:30-9:30pm on weekdays and 2:30-10:30pm on weekends
Special requests/notes: Finals week is coming up so I might be a bit busy and unable to pick up the items on weekdays for this week, so there's no hurry to get my order in. :)

Hi again! I do believe the lotus pond is orderable but we can just round to 12 TBT like you said! I can get that to you at around 12:30pm (your time) if that's alright!

Hey Owen :) Is 12.30pm today still OK? If so just let me know when your doors are open or what time you wish to reschedule please ;)

Hey Owen :) Is 12.30pm today still OK? If so just let me know when your doors are open or what time you wish to reschedule please ;)

Hello! The gates are open now, apologies for the slight delay!

Hello! Just letting you know I'll be online for the next few hours. My order was 40 clovers for 5 tbt. Just tell me when you're ready. :')

Hello! To all those who have been set to receive orders tonight:
I am quite a bit busier than I expected I'd be! I might not get to everyone tonight, I apologize! I will post a visitor message on your profile if I have your order ready to go. Otherwise, I will private message you either tonight or tomorrow morning with an alternate pickup time. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Oh my goodness! So sorry I wasn?t online! My parents decided to go out to dinner all together so I wasn?t able to hop on! Will you be available anytime soon?

Last edited:
Hello! To all those who have been set to receive orders tonight:
I am quite a bit busier than I expected I'd be! I might not get to everyone tonight, I apologize! I will post a visitor message on your profile if I have your order ready to go. Otherwise, I will private message you either tonight or tomorrow morning with an alternate pickup time. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

That's understandable! And no worries! I'll be available all-day tommorow, if I'm in needed. :)

Forum name: ZeldaJune
In-game name: Julie
Town name: Einri
3DS friend code: in sidebar
Order:
1x K.K. Birthday
x1 Caf? K.K.
1x Alli Pic
1x Henry Pic
1x Lucky Pic
Time zone: EST
General availability: 10 AM - 11 PM Any day except next Monday and Tuesday
Special requests/notes: None

Forum name: Bizhiins
In-game name: Aanakwad
Town name: Odanah
3DS friend code: 0920-3393-1333
Order: Blue hydrangea starts X18
Orange tulip X8
Black cosmos X4
Orange lily X8
Blue rose X4
Purple pansy X4
Daimyo’s tray
Zodiac tiger
Hagoita
Zodiac dragon
Kerokerokeroppi tray
Fairy bottle
Time zone: U.S. Central Standard Time (CST)
General availability: All day Saturday and Sunday, After 4pm Monday-Friday

Last edited:
Forum name: Auroralights3
In-game name: Milan
Town name: Fervila
3DS friend code: 2251-4157-8934
Order: Pink bunny balloon x1
Pink pinwheel x1
yellow glow wand x1
blue lily x4
black lily x4
black rose x12
---(idk if you sell RV items but it said all so im going to assume, if you don't then just ignore these :))
Kiki and Lala Dress x1
Celeste ribbon x1
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Around 10am to 11pm EST (all day every day)
Special requests/notes: my note is thank you for making an affordable item shop :D

Forum name: xInfiniteStars
In-game name: Skylar
Town name: Sea Cove
3DS friend code: Sidebar!
Order: Gold Watering Can x1, Regular Saplings x30, Cedar Saplings x15, Pink Hydrangea Starters x21, Blue Hydrangea Starters x21, Sweet Olive Starters x18
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): 3:30-9:30pm on weekdays and 2:30-10:30pm on weekends
Special requests/notes: Finals week is coming up so I might be a bit busy and unable to pick up the items on weekdays for this week, so there's no hurry to get my order in. :)

Hello! Your total comes to 33 TBT, and I'm a bit busy catching up on some slightly delayed orders so I can get that all to you at 4pm tomorrow (your time) if that's alright!

Forum name: ZeldaJune
In-game name: Julie
Town name: Einri
3DS friend code: in sidebar
Order:
1x K.K. Birthday
x1 Caf? K.K.
1x Alli Pic
1x Henry Pic
1x Lucky Pic
General availability: 10 AM - 11 PM Any day except next Monday and Tuesday

Hi, that's going to be 2 TBT! Are you completely unavailable Mondays? If so just message me when you're online tonight and I'll fit you in as soon as possible; otherwise I have a few open slots tomorrow.

Forum name: Bizhiins
In-game name: Aanakwad
Town name: Odanah
3DS friend code: 0920-3393-1333
Order: Blue hydrangea starts X18
Orange tulip X8
Black cosmos X4
Orange lily X8
Blue rose X4
Purple pansy X4
Daimyo’s tray
Zodiac tiger
Hagoita
Zodiac dragon
Kerokerokeroppi tray
Fairy bottle
Time zone: U.S. Central Standard Time (CST)
General availability: All day Saturday and Sunday, After 4pm Monday-Friday

Hello! That's 19 TBT, and I can get it to you around 8pm tomorrow evening (your time).

Forum name: Auroralights3
In-game name: Milan
Town name: Fervila
3DS friend code: 2251-4157-8934
Order: Pink bunny balloon x1
Pink pinwheel x1
yellow glow wand x1
blue lily x4
black lily x4
black rose x12
---(idk if you sell RV items but it said all so im going to assume, if you don't then just ignore these :))
Kiki and Lala Dress x1
Celeste ribbon x1
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Around 10am to 11pm EST (all day every day)
Special requests/notes: my note is thank you for making an affordable item shop :D

Hi, that's 4 TBT (yes I do sell RV items!) and I can get it to you at around 2pm tomorrow (your time) if that's okay!

Last edited:
Forum name: major_ursa
In-game name: Matthew
Town name: Sealand
3DS friend code: (in sidebar)
Order: 20 bags of 99k bells
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Mon-Fri, usually after 9 am. I'm also free now until like midnight
Special requests/notes: N/A

Forum name: major_ursa
In-game name: Matthew
Town name: Sealand
3DS friend code: (in sidebar)
Order: 20 bags of 99k bells
General availability (including days of the week and times of day): Mon-Fri, usually after 9 am. I'm also free now until like midnight
Special requests/notes: N/A

Hello! That's 5 TBT, can I get it to you around 3pm tomorrow (your time)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back